CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020: CGPSC Assistant Forest Guard Syllabus 2020 and Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam Syllabus 2020 with Exam Pattern is discussed here. Get CG Forest Ranger Syllabi 2020 for all sections from here, based on the CGPSC Forest Ranger Exam Pattern details all applicants can know the no of questions, marks and subject name list. ith the help of CGPSC Forest Ranger Preparation Books and Study Materials 2020, all the applied candidates can cover all the chapters. Collect the CGPSC Forest Ranger Previous Question Papers and Model Papers in below page, yes we uploaded the link for candidates efficient preparation purpose. Download the CGPSC Assistant Forest Guard Admit card for upcoming written exam on May 2020, the CGPSC Forest Ranger Exam Date and Exam Centre is release along with the Call Letter publication. Keep visiting our portal freshersexams.com to know the CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment official announcement from psc.cg.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur|
|Post Name||Forest Service Combined Exam (Forest Ranger, Assistant Forest Guard)|
|Starting Date||16th June 2020|
|Closing Date||15th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020
CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020 for Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Service Exam is officially released by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission on its official website @ psc.cg.gov.in. We suggest all the candidates to download the CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020 Forest Service Exam in this page. Use more time to complete the given CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Candidates can qualify in the CGPSC Assistant Forest Guard Written Test with the given study materials. CG Public Service Commission official exam conducting authority announced CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern for all applicants as free file. Verify CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus along with Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern.
- Part -I – General Studies
- History of Chhattisgarh and Role of Chhattisgarh In the Independence Movement
- Geography, Environment. Physical Directions,Census. Archaeology and places of Tourist interest in Chhattisgarh.
- History, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Riddles. Proverbs, local proverbs of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribal, Special, Traditions, Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Economy, forest and .Agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- Administrative Setup, local administration and Panchayati Raj in Chhattisgarh.
- Industries. Energy, Water and Mineral Resources of Chhattisgarh,
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh.
- Part -2 – Language (Hindi, English and Chhattisgarhi)
- General Hindi Language – Comprehension, Understanding. Precis Writing, Synonymous and Antonyms, Homonyms and their meaning,meaningful words for a phrase. Vocabulary and usage. Compound words and their separation. Words taken from Sanskrit language as it is and with some changes, word and sentence correction. Prefix and Suffixes, Proverbs (meaning and use), letter writing, Different phases and nomenclature of the History of Hindi literature Writers of Chhattisgarh and their works.
- General English – Comprehension. Precis Writing. Rearrangement and Correction of Sentences, Synonyms, Antonyms,Filling the Blanks, Correction of Spellings. Vocabulary and usage.Idioms and Phrases. Tenses, Prepositions. Active Voice and Passive voice. Parts of Speech. Translation-English to Hindi. Letter Writing.
- Chhattisgarhi Language – Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi language. History and development of Chhattisgarhi language, literature of Chhattisgarhi language and laureates. Chhattisgarhi grammar, Hindi to Chhattisgarhi and Chhattisgarhi to Hindi Administrative Dictionary.
- Part -3 – Intelligence Test. Analytical and Logical Ability
- Communication Skills and Mutual Skills.
- Logical reasoning and ability to analyze.
- Decision making (Development and Problem Solving)
- General Mental Ability
- Basic Statistical Works (General Mathematics Ability) (level – Class X) Analysis of numbers. (Chart, underlines. Tables
QUESTION PAPER – 02
PARI – 01 – CTIEMISIRY
Rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium – Preliminary knowledge of rate of chemical reaction. Fast and slow chemical reactions. Reversible and irreversible chemical reactions. Reversible reaction and dynamic nature of equilibrium Acids and bases. pH scale (simple numerical questions. Exothermic and endothermic reactions. Some important chemical compounds – properties and uses. Method of production manufacture (water, washing soda, baking soda, bleaching powder and plaster of Paris] preparation of building material-lime cement glass and steel Metals – Position of metals in the periodic table and general properties. Metal, mineral ore. Differenced between mineral and ore. Metallurgy -concentration, roasting, smelting refining of ores. Metallurgy of copper and Iron corrosion of metals. Alloys Nonmetals – position of nonmetals in the periodic table. Preparation properties and use of Hydrogen Oxygen and nitrogen. Some important organic compounds- laboratory method of preparing alcohol and acetic acid, properties and uses some general artificial polymers. Polythene, polyvinyl chloride Teflon soap and detergents.
PART – 02- PHYSICS
Source of Energy – Conventional and new sources of energy, sources of solar energy, causes of origin of energy in the sun, solar heating devices. Solar cooker solar cell, wind energy, biogas, fossil fuels, ideal fuel properties of ideal fuel. Nuclear energy, nuclear fission fusion, chain reaction, nuclear reactor uses and harms of nuclear energy. General information about CREDA Light – nature of light reflection of light, laws of reflection, reflection from plane and curved surface, image formation by plane convex and concave mirror, relation between focal length and radius of curvature determination of focal length of concave mirror by single pin method. [Relation between u-v-f] numerical examples. Refraction of light – laws of refraction, refraction by glass slab, critical angle, total internal reflection, use of total internal reflection in daily life. Lens converging and diverging lens. Definition focal length optical centre image formation by lens. Human eye, its defect and remedies. Comparison between photographic camera and human eye. Simple telescope and astronomical telescope. Construction working uses, ray diagram(no formula derivation). Electricity and its effects – electric intensity, potential, potential difference, electric current ohm’s law. Resistance specific resistance influencing factors, combination of resistance and related numerical examples thermal effect of current it’s use.calculation of power and electrical energy spent (numerical) precautions observed in electric experiments. Chemical effects of electric current. Primary and secondary cells their properties and drawback. I. eclanche cell, dry cell, lead accumulator cell,construction. Magnetic effect of current – Magnetic effect of current.Oersted experiment, elector magnetic induction, electric motor,working principle and use of generator, general studies of alternating current and direct current, electric discharge in gases, discharge tube, cathode rays. X-rays and their properties, magnetism – Magnet and it’s types artificial magnet, methods of preparing magnets,molecular theory of magnetism, demagnetization, magnetic keepers,magnetic lines of force and their properties. Plotting the lines of force Terrestrial magnetism magnetic storm, magnetic meridian geographical meridian, relation between VHI and 0.
PART – 03 BIOLOGY
Animal nutrition – Types of nutrition, Autotrophic nutrition, heterotrophic nutrition, Holozoic, Parasitic, Saprophytic, Symbiotic.Insectivorous Important terms of nutrition process. Digestion inunicellular cell animal (amoeba) and multi cellular animal grasshopper. Human digestive system and digestive process.Photosynthesis, amino acid metabolism steps of the process light reaction and dark reaction, factors influencing photosynthesis. Experiments related to photo synthesis. Respiration – Definition respiratory organs of animals breathing and respiration. Types of respiration. Aerobic and anaerobic respiration, respiratory system of human being and mechanism of respiration (general information)respiratory quotient (RQ) of carbohydrate, fat and protein. I transport mineral and water in plants and animals (in context of human being). Composition and function of blood, structure and working olheaif. structure and function of blood vessels (preliminary knowledge)coagulation of blood, blood group, blood transfusion, blood bank,function of lymph system diseases related to heart. Excretion -excretion in plants and excretory product. Excretion in animal and excretory organs. Excretion systemic of man and excretion process(general information) artificial kidney dialysis. Osmoregulation Diseases related to kidney. Control and Coordination – Coordination in plants and animal phytoharmones. Nervous system of human being.Structure and function of human Brain and Spinal cord, reflex action, endocringe glands hormone and their function. Reproduction and growlh – type of reproduction Asexual reproduction fission, budding,regeneration, vegetative reproduction, layering cutting, grafting, parthenogenesis. Sexual reproduction in plants, structure of flower and reproduction process (general infbnnation) pollination fertilization. Human reproductive system and reproduction process, fleredity and evolution – heredity and variation basis of heredity chromo some DNA (Preliminary information) gene sex determination preliminary knowledge of organic evolution (Oparin’s theory only).
PART – 04 – TECHNOLOGY
National policy of science and technology and changes in the policy from time to time, purpose of technology. Space programme in India and its applications with special reference to industrial,agricultural and other rural developmental activities, INSAT and IRS systems. Role of information Technology in Rural India, basis knowledge of computers. Computers in communication and broad casting, software development for economic growth. Broad applications of IT. Energy Resources ; Energy demands, renewable and nonrenewable energy resources unclear energy, the development and its utilization in the Country. Current Science & Technology Developments in India origin of agriculture. Progress of Agricultural Science and its impacts. Crop science in India, Fertilizers, control of pests and disease scenario in India.
PART – 05 – ENVIRONMENT
Bio-diversity and its conservation-General introduction – definition,species and genetic diversity. Bio-geographic classification of India,Importance of Bio-Diversity-Constructive and Destructive application. Importance of social, moral and alternative vision. Global National and Local level Bio-diversity, India as a wide diversity nation, Hot spots of Biodiversity, threats to biodiversity. Residential damage,damage to wildlife, humans and wild animals struggle. India’s threatened (endangered) and local species. Conservation of biodiversity. Topological and No topological conservation. Environmental pollution – Reason effect and conservation – Air pollution water pollution, see pollution, soil pollution, sound/noise pollution, thermal pollution, nuclear pollution, solid waste management – Urban and Industrial solid waste management reason effect and control. Human role in pollution control. Disaster Management, Floods, Earthquake.Cyclones and Landslide. Human Population and Environment, Population growth. Variation in the population in various countries. Population explosion and family welfare Programme Environment and Human health.
PART – 06 – AGRICULTURE
• Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management and conservation. Physical and social environment as factors of crop distribution and production. Climatic elements as factors of crop growth, impact of changing environment on cropping pattern as indicators of environments.
• Environmental pollution and associated hazards to crops, animals,and humans. Cropping pattern in different agro-climatic zones of the country. Impact of high-yielding and short-duration varieties on shifts in cropping pattem. Concepts of multiple cropping, multistorey, relay and inter cropping, and their importance in relation to food production. Package of practices for production of important cereals, pulses, oil seeds, fibres, sugar, commercial and fodder crops grown during Kharif and Rabi seasons in different regions of the country.Important features, scope and propagation of various types of forestry plantations such as extension, social forestry, agro-forestry, and natural forests.
• Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination and association with various crops; their multiplication; cultural, biological and chemical control of weeds. Soil-physical, chemical and biological properties. Processes and factors of .soil formation. Modem classification of Indian soils, Mineral and organic constituents of soils and their role in maintaining soil productivity. Essential plant nutrients and other beneficial elements in soils and plants. Principles of soil fertility and its evaluation for judicious fertilizer use, integrated nutrient management. Losses of nitrogen in soil, nitrogen-use efficiency in submerged rice soils, nitrogen fixation in soils. Fixation of phosphorus and potassium in soils and the scope for their efficient use. Problem soils and their reclamation methods.
• Soil conservation planning on watershed basis. Erosion and run-off management in hilly, foot hills, and valley lands; processes and factors affecting them. Dry land agriculture and its problems. Technology of stabilizing agriculture production in rain fed agriculture area.
• Water-use efficiency in relation to crop production, criteria for scheduling irrigation, ways and means of reducing run-off losses of irrigation water. Drip and sprinkler irrigation. Drainage of waterlogged soils, quality of irrigation water, effect of industrial effluentson soil and water pollution.
• Farm management, scope, important and characteristics, farm planning. Optimum resources use and budgeting. Economics of different types of farming systems.
• Marketing and pricing of agricultural inputs and outputs, price fluctuations and their cost; role of cooperatives in agricultural economy; types and systems of farming and factors affecting theM.
• Agricultural extension, its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programmes, socioeconomic survey and status of big, small, and marginal fanners and landless agricultural labourers; farm mechanization and its role in agricultural production and rural employment. Training programmes for extension workers; lab-to-land programtnes.
• Cell Theory, cell structure, cell organellcs and their function, cell division.
• Nucleic acids-structure and function, gene structure and function, laws of heredity, their significance in plant breeding. Chromosome structure, chromosomal aberrations, linkage and cross-over, and their significance in recombination breeding. Polyploidy. euploidy and an euploidy. Mutation-micro and macro-and their role in crop improvement. Variation, components of variation. Irritability, sterility and incompatibility.
• Classification and their application in crop improvement it. Cytoplasmic inheritance, sex-linked, sex influenced and sex-limited characters.
• History of plant breeding. Modes of reproduction, selling and crossing techniques. Origin and evolution of crop plants, centre of origin, law of homologous series, crop genetic resources-conservation and utilization. Application of principles of plant breeding to the improvement of major Held crops. Pure-line selection, pedigree, mass and recurrent selections, combining ability, its significance in plant breeding. Hybrid vigour and its exploitation, back cross method of breeding, breeding for disease and pest resistance, role of inter specific and inter-generic hybridization Role of biotechnology in plant breeding. Improved varieties, hybrids, composites of various crop plants.
• Seed technology, its importance, different kinds of seeds and their seed production and processing techniques. Role of public and private sectors in seed production, processing and marketing in India.
• Physiology and its significance in agriculture. Exhibitions, surface tension, diffusion and osmosis. Absorption and translocation of water, transpiration and water economy. Enzymes and plant pigments;photosynthesis-modern concepts and factors affecting the process,aerobic and non-aerobic respiration; C, C and CAM mechanisms.Carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
• Growth and development; photo-periodism and verbalization. Auxin, hormones, and other plant regulators and their mechanism of action and importance in agriculture. Physiology of seed development and germination; dormancy • Climatic requirements and cultivation of major limits, plants, vegetable crops and flower plants; the package or practices and their scientific basis. Handling and marketing problems of fruit and vegetables. Principal methods of preservation of important fruits and vegetable products, processing techniques and equipment. Role of fruits and vegetables in human nutrition. Raising of ornamental plants, and design and layout of lawns and gardens.
• Diseases and pests of field vegetables, orchard and plantation cropsof India. Causes and classification of plant pests and diseases.Principles of control of plant pests and diseases Biological control of pests and diseases. Integrated pest and disease management.Epidemiology and forecasting. Pesticides, their formulations and modes of action. Compatibility with rhizobial in oculants. Microbial toxins. Storage pests and diseases of cereals and pulses, and their control.
• Food production and consumption trends in India. National and international food policies. Production, procurement, distribution and processing constraints. Relation of food production to national dietary pattern, major deficiencies of calorie and protein.
PART – 07 – FORESTRY
Silvi culture-General, Silvi culture-System. Silvi culture-Man grove and cold desert. Silvi culture of trees, Agro forestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management and Tri-bology, Forest Soil, Soil Conservation and Watershed Management, Environment Conservation and Biodiversity (including pollution). Tree Improvement and few technology, Forest Management and Management Systems, Forest Working Plan, Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing. Survey and Forest Engineering, Forest Ecology, Ethno Botany, Forest Resources Utilisation, Forest Protection and Wildlife Biology, Forest Economics and Legislation.
Chhattisgarh Assistant Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the CGPSC Forest Ranger Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their CGPSC Forest Ranger Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Sr NO||Type of the Exam||Paper No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Maximum No of Marks||Duration of the Test|
|1||Objective Type (MCQ’s)||Paper I||General Studies||150 Q’s||300 Marks||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
|2||Language (General English/ General Hindi/ Chhattisgarhi)|
|3||Intelligence Test, Analytical and Logical Ability|
|5||Paper-II||Science, Technology, Environment, Agriculture & Forestry||150 Q’s||300 Marks||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the CGPSC Forest Ranger exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
CGPSC Forest Ranger Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the CGPSC Forest Ranger Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the CGPSC Assistant Forest Guard Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. CGPSC Forest Ranger Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
CGPSC Forest Ranger Previous Papers with Answer Sheet, Assistant Forest Guard Model Question Papers
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
CGPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2020 Chhattisgarh AD Exam Pattern PDF
CGPSC Assistant Director Previous Papers with Answer Sheet PDF Download
OLM Block Livelihood Coordinator Syllabus 2020 Odisha BLC Exam Pattern
OLM Block Livelihood Coordinator Previous Papers & Odisha BLC Model Question Papers
CSB Scientist Syllabus 2020 Central Silk Board Assistant Exam Pattern