Here candidates check the CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 and CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020. Get CGPSC IMO Exam Pattern and Chhattisgarh PSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020 for efficient preparation. Verify CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Books and Study Materials for cover all the syllabus topic wise, check the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Previous Question Papers, Model Papers and Old Paper in below page. Collect the Chhattisgarh Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Test Scheme is updated in below page. Download CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Admit Card & Hall Ticket 2020 to attend the written exam. Check CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer IO Exam Date & Exam Centre info to participate the test. Check the latest details of CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer IMO Recruitment @ Freshersexams.com based on the psc.cg.gov.in official declaration.
|Hiring Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
|Employment Type||full time|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written & Interview|
|Aply Last Date||08 May 2020|
CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 Insurance Medical Officer
The CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Written Exam question paper are listed the subjects like Chhattisgarh General Knowledge, and Technical Related subjects. Collect the Latest CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 is updated in pdf file at the end of this page. Go through psc.cg.gov.in to collect the CG IMO Test Pattern details. The Chhattisgarh Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 is most important for everyone to predict their preparation details. Download PDF in CGPSC IMO Previous Question Papers here. All the candidates suggest t without any delay and download the CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2020 and start your exam studies. We have given the exam pattern & syllabus details in this section for the reference of candidates. Chattisgarh PSC IMO Syllabus 2020.
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chhattisgarh in Freedom struggle.
- Geography, water, mineral resources, climate, and physical conditions.
- Literature, music, dance, art, and culture of Chhattisgarh.
- Tribals, dialects, Teej, and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- The administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
- Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh
Section I – General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/ Communicable Diseases
- Nutrition/ Growth
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines
- preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety,
- bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic new bom care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programs related to child health.
Section II – Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T,
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labors or complicated labor
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on neoplasma in the genital tract
- Questions on the displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- The operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programs
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020 – IMO
For the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Written Exam, the question papers are prepare from the subjects in Chhattisgarh General Knowledge & Related Subjects. These two sections have 150 total questions and 150 marks. The CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern is clealy discussed in this para, the Chhattisgarh PSC IMO Test Pattern have Chhattisgarh General Knowledge & Related Subjects. The 150 total questions and 300 total marks will ask in question paper. All applicants need to complete the exam within 3 hours of test duration. Each correct answer award 2 marks for every applicants. The CGPSC IMO Exam Pattern 2020 is given in detail in this page. Questions will be asked from the chapters like General Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Family Planning, and finally Preventive Social and Community Medicine. If you need to complete the subjects in a mini time, they use this page but, it’s very hard to complete all these topics. So, think like easy to qualify in the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam by your cool studies.
|Chhattisgarh General Knowledge||150||300||3 hours|
Selection Process of CG IMO Exam
The selection process is the important for every exam, all applicants need to know the recruitment method of CGPSC IMO Recruitment 2020. Based on the official announcement, we update the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer selection procedures for viewers, the given basis aspirants are recruit for this CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Written examination. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following. The CG Insurance Medical Officer selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or State-based Languages.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer exam and plan to get Assam Police verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer IMO Question Papers
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the CGPSC Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the Assam Police Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. CGPSC IMO Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below.
CGPSC IMO Previous Papers with Answer Sheet – Insurance Medical Officer
CG Insurance Medical Officer Previous Year Question Papers with Answers in Hindi Pdf uploaded. Free Download Model Question Paper. Looking for Previous Year Question Papers? We have last 10 Years Questions with answers in both Hindi and English Medium. CG Public Service Commission has released a model question paper for the Insurance Medical Officer exam. Contenders are failed to get the Previous Year Question Papers from the internet. For that reason, we had provided the complete information Practice Papers.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Important Links
|Details Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Active on 09.04.2020|
|Register For All Govt Job Alert||Free Job Alert|
|Buy Books Online||update soon|
|CGPSC Recruitment||Official Website|
CGPSC IMO Previous Papers with Answer Sheet – Insurance Medical Officer
RSMSSB JEN Syllabus 2020 Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, Books PDF
RSMSSB JEN Previous Papers with Answer Sheet – Junior Engineer
SHSB Bihar ANM Syllabus 2020 statehealthsocietybihar.org Exam Pattern
SHSB Bihar ANM Previous Papers with Answer Sheet PDF Download
BPSSC ASI Steno Previous Papers with Answer Sheet PDF Download