CIL Management Trainee MT Syllabus 2020 is update here, check CIL MT Syllabus and Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 for subject wise pdf. Download the CIL Management Trainee Test Pattern 2020 for find the all exam information. Collect the CIL Management Trainee Admit Card 2020 for attend the written examination, to check the Coal India Management Trainee Exam Date and CIL Management Trainee Exam Centre 2020 details for know the complete exam information. Download the CIL Management Trainee Previous Year Question Papers and CIL Management Trainee Model Paper at pdf to take a practice exam by themselves to predict your preparation level of both week and strength areas. To get select in the upcoming CIL Coal India Management Trainee Written Exam, everyone should use the given study materials and preparation books at online. Follow Freshersexams.com to check Coal India CIL Recruitment 2020 latest updates from coalindia.in.
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
CIL Management Trainee MT Syllabus 2020
Prepare the CIL Management Trainee Syllabus & CIL MT Exam Pattern. Visit the coalindia.in for CIL Management Trainee Written Exam Syllabus. Download CIL MT Syllabus for Management Trainee @ coalindia.in, Coal India CIL provide the CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 and Test Pattern for the complete preparation. The CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2020 and Study Material PDF for Management Trainee vacancies. Check out CIL Management Trainee Question Papers with Answer sheet. By preparing with the given CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020, candidates can qualify in the test. We provide the CIL Management Trainee Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the cover all the topics, we will also update about the Exam Centre & Exam Date. CIL Management Trainee Syllabus is officially released by CIL exam conducting authority.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geo technical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
- Industry Safety.
- Energy conservation.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sections (7, 8 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 21, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 36, 43)
- Registration Act, 1988 : Sections (17, 18, 26, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34, 49, 89)
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946 :Sections (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14)
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 : Sections (2A,3,6,7,8,9,13,14)
- Payment of Wages Act,1936 : Sections (7,9,12)
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 :Sections (3,5,19,28)
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sections (26,28,29,31,41,57,82,83,85,107,125,126,127,133,144,145,154,161,162,164,197, 220,300,305,374,378,397,401,437,438,468,469,470)
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908 : Sections (10,11,20,24,25,34,47,60,80,88,92,96 to 109, 113,114,115,148A & Order-I, OrderII, Order-III,Order-IV, Order-VI,Order-X,Order-XI, Order-XVI, Order-XIX,Order-XXII, Order-XXIX,Order-XXX, Order-XXXV, Order-XXXVI, Order-XXXIX, Order XI)
- Land Acquisition Act,1994 : Sections (4,6,9,13,17,18)
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : Sections (2,4,12,13,18,19,26,55)
- Mines and Minerals(Regulations& Development) Act,1957: Sections (4,4A,5,6,7,8,9,9A,23,23A,30,31,37,37A)
- Companies Act, 1956 : Sections (3, 4, 9, 10, 12, 433, 434, 617, 630)
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 : Sections (21, 100to106, 120A, 120B, 191 to 200, 264 to 267and 299 to 307).
- Constitution of India : Art14, 16, 19, 32,136,141,226,227 and 311.
- Mines Act,1952 : Sections ( 33,34,36,37,45,46,47 and 53).
- Coal Mines Nationalization Act,1973 : Whole
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 : Sections (10,11,23,24,25,26,31,37,51,62 and 73).
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970: Whole
- Coal-Bearing Area (Acquisition and Development) Act, 1957: Whole.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Finance & Accounts
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Coal Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Computer Application in Mining
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Machinery
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
Coal India CIL MT Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of CIL Management Trainee MT Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their Coal India MT Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Papers||Sections||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||General Awareness||100|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this CIL Management Trainee Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application 16 March 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application 30 March 2020
Admit Card Availability – April last
Exam Date of – April/May (May be extend due to coronavirus)
Written Exam Result declaration – August 2020
CIL Management Trainee Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the CIL Management Trainee exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
CIL Management Trainee Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the CIL Management Trainee Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the CIL Management Trainee Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. CIL MT Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
CIL Management Trainee MT Previous Papers with Answer Sheet PDF
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
TNTET Syllabus 2020 PDF in Tamil, TRB TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern
TNTET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers PDF, Paper 1 & 2 Model Paper
TN 10th Model Question Paper 2020 Maths, Science – Tamil Nadu SSLC Exam
UTET Syllabus 2020 in Hindi PDF Download & UBSE Uttarakhand TET Exam Pattern
UTET Previous Year Question Paper with Answers PDF Download in Hindi