CURAJ Admit Card 2020: Central University of Rajasthan Group A, B, C Admit Card 2020 is release soon, download CURAJ Interview Call Letter 2020 is most important for every candidate to attend their written exam and personal interview. To collect your Rajasthan Central University Group A, B, C Exam Admit Card 2020, every applied candidate need to use their registration number, date of birth, password, enrollment number details at online. Check CURAJ Exam Date & Exam Centre List for Group A B C along with admit card download. Utilize the CURAJ Exam Call Letter 2020 to get eligible for the upcoming written examination. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the CURAJ Recruitment 2020 latest updates from official website.
|CURAJ Group A, B, C Previous Question Papers|
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Librarian, System Analyst, Information Scientist, Medical Officer, Private Secretary, Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant, Nursing Officer, Junior Translator, Technical Assistant, Statistical Assistant and Other Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Screening Test|
CURAJ Admit Card 2020
Central University of Rajasthan has an responsibility to conduct the written exam for Group A, Group B, Group C posts. So, The exam conducting authority of CURAJ will release the hall ticket for every applicant separately through online mode. CURAJ Call Letter 2020 will available @ curaj.ac.in. And the CURAJ Admit Card 2020 will release before 10 days of exam commencement. all applicants download the CURAJ Call Letter 2020 from this page by clicking on the below-given link. Yes every candidate need to use the required details of application no, enrollment number, date of birth, password details at official website of CURAJ . To open the CURAJ official website login page and view the CURAJ Admit Card 2020 for all vacancies to download at pdf.
CURAJ Group A Exam Pattern
CURAJ Group B & C Exam Pattern
Admit Card Mentioned Info
- Name of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name of the Examination
- Online Exam Date
- Online Examination Centre
- Duration Of Time
- Application Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Counsellor
- Instructions for the Examination
Exam Date of CURAJ Group A, B, C
The exam date for CURAJ all vacancies will release at official exam conducting authority. The TNPCB Written Exam will conduct tentatively on August 2020. So, we are requesting to all the applicants to complete the preparation for your applied vacancy for the CURAJ Written Exam. To get qualify in the CURAJ Written Exam, candidates must use the Syllabus, exam Pattern, Previous Question Papers and Model Papers of Study Materials. The Date and Time of Online Examination will be notified shortly in the website curaj.ac.in. The Online Examination will be conducted by official board. The CURAJ reserves the right to modify the date and time of the examination and the same will be notified in the website cuaj.ac.in.
Required Documents Along with Admit Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
Procedures to Check & Download CURAJ Group A B C Admit Card & Call Letter 2020
- First, candidates need to enter into the official website.
- Then, the home page of the official site displays on the screen.
- Need to search for the Admit card section that appears at the top of the home page.
- And then click on the regional wise link provided in the admit card page.
- Click on the link and fill the required fields asked for and also fill the Captcha if required.
- Before submission, once check for confirmation.
- Finally, you will get the Admit Card.
- Similarly, you can see your scheduled Exam Date on the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download it and make more copies of it for further professional purposes.