Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2020: JTET Syllabus 2020 and Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is updated here. Jharkhand Primary TET Syllabus 2020 and Jharkhand Upper Primary Level TET Syllabus 2020 is discussed with Exam Pattern. Use the given JTET Exam Syllabus 2020 to know the subject wise studies along with the Jharkhand TET Books and Study Materials. Download Jharkhand TET Admit Card & Call Letter to participate the Written Exam and Personal Interview selection process. Know the Jharkhand TET Question Paper methods from below page, using the given links to view the Jharkhand TET Previous Question papers & Model Papers. Verify the Jharkhand TET Exam Date & Exam Centre info to avoid confusion at the time of exam commencement. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the Jharkhand TET Exam 2020 latest updates from official announcement.
|Jharkhand TET JTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Test Name||Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2020
Download Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2020 Syllabus 2020 from here to start your preparation process, without using the JTET Syllabus details no applicants can qualify in the upcoming written examination. Yes, everyone needs to use the given syllabi for cover all the topics given here. The subjects contain Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I(Hindi/English ) Urdu/English for Urdu Teacher), Language II ( Regional Language), Mathematics & Environmental Studies . Check the complete preparation syllabus for Jharkhand TET written exam to get qualify in upcoming test. Here candidates know the complete details of Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern in below page. On this page, we have provided the Government of Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2020 for the Stenographer Posts. To boost up your confidence level, our team had given the Jharkhand Primary & Upper Primary Level TET Syllabus 2020 with a detailed pattern.
Jharkhand TET Primary Level Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Individual Differences.
- Teaching-learning process.
- Child Development.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Action Research.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- Right to Education Act 2009.
Language – I
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
Language – II
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Unseen Poem.
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching,
- Challenges of Teaching English.
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Pedagogical issue.
- Data Handling.
- LCM & HCF.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Clothes dresses & their care.
- Natural Resources.
- Our Punjab.
- Solar System.
- Basic needs.
- Food, resources, and care.
- Our Surroundings.
- Days and Nights.
- Geographical features and changes.
- Transportation, communication and its development.
- Local Bodies (Rural & Urban).
- Community Buildings.
- Weather & climate.
- Habitats, types.
- Parts of Body (internal & external).
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- Group songs.
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Living and nonliving.
- Looking at the trees, plants & animals.
- Parts of plants.
- Disposal of solid waste.
- National property.
- Disaster management.
- First Aid.
Jharkhand TET Upper Primary Level Syllabus
- Number System.
- Knowing our Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials.
- Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
- Symmetry: (reflection).
- Compound Interest Discount.
- Playing with Numbers.
- Whole Numbers.
- Negative Numbers and Integers.
- Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root.
- cube root Profit & Loss.
- Data handling, statistics.
- Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
- Mensurations; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles.
- The World of the Living organisms, microorganisms, and diseases.
- Acids, base, salt.
- Materials of daily use.
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
- The Universe.
- Food; production & management.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- Cleaning food.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- Sources of food.
- Components of food.
- Change of matter.
- Work & Energy.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Sources of energy.
- History: Culture and Science.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Regional Cultures.
- India After Independence.
- Social Change.
- Creation of an Empire.
- The First Cities.
- The Early States.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- The Earliest Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- The First Farmers and Herders.
- Geography: Air.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, communication.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
Social and Political Life (Civics):
- The Constitution.
- Unpacking Gender.
- State Government.
- Understanding Media.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Parliamentary Government.
- The Judiciary.
- Social Justice and the Marginalised.
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
JTET Exam Pattern 2020 – Primary Level (Paper 1) & Upper Primary Level (Paper 2)
We have given various links of Jharkhand TET Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their Jharkhand TET JTET Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern – Primary Level
|Child Development &|
|Language I ( Hindi / English)(Urdu / English for Urdu Teachers)||30||30|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern – Upper Primary Level
|Child Development &|
|Language I ( Hindi / English)(Urdu / English for Urdu Teachers) (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (Regional Languages) (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science Teachers||60||60|
|Social Studies Teacher||50||60|
|Total||210 Questions||210 Marks|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this Jharkhand TET Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
|Application Starting Date||1st Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application Last Date||Last Week Of September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Date||October 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result Release Date||November 2020 (Tentative)|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the Jharkhand TET exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
Jharkhand TET Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the Jharkhand TET Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the Jharkhand TET Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. JTET Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
Jharkhand TET Previous Papers with Answer Sheet, JTET Upper Primary Model Papers
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
MP TET Syllabus 2020 Madhya Pradesh Primary, High School Exam Pattern
MP TET Previous Papers with Answer Sheet Madhya Pradesh Primary & High School Teacher Old Papers
TS TET Syllabus 2020 Telangana TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern
TS TET Previous Papers with Answer Sheet, Telangana TET Old Paper
JK TET Syllabus 2020 Jammu & Kashmir TET Exam Pattern Paper 1, 2