Here candidates check MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Syllabus 2020, download MSCWB Dome Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern at pdf. Use the West Bengal Municipal Service Corporation Paribesh Bandhu Syllabus 2020 details for start your preparation. Get MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Exam Pattern by checking the Exam Date & Centre list to attend the exam at perfect time. Download MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Admit Card / Call Letter along with MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu & Dome Model Question Papers, Sample Papers, Previous Papers, Old Papers for take a self exam. Detailed Scheme and Syllabus for written examination to the posts of Dome & Paribesh Bandhu in MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu listed. The MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Exam Date, Exam Centre & Call Letter is released at mscwb.org. Download Admit Card 2020 / Hall Ticket here at pdf using the application number & date of birth details.
|MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu & Dome Exam 2020|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Municipal Service Corporation|
|Post Name||Paribesh Bandhu, Dome|
|Starting Date||11 March 2020|
|Closing Date||15 April 2020|
|Category||Government Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Computer Practical Test, Shorthand Test|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Syllabus 2020
Download MSCWB Syllabus 2020 Syllabus 2020 from here to start your preparation process, without using the MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Syllabus details no applicants can qualify in the upcoming written examination. Yes, everyone needs to use the given syllabi for cover all the topics given here. The subjects contain General Subject matter, General Knowledge, Language and Programming (computer-based test). Check the complete preparation syllabus for MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu written exam to get qualify in upcoming test. Here candidates know the complete details of Assam Police Steno Exam Pattern in below page. On this page, we have provided the Assam Police Syllabus 2020 for the Dome & Paribesh Bandhu Posts. To boost up your confidence level, our team had given the MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Posts Syllabus 2020 with a detailed pattern.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- Scientific Research.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Current GK.
- Famous Personalities.
- States & Capitals.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events.
- Art & Culture.
- Daily News.
WBMSC Dome Exam Syllabus 2020 – English Language
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Unseen Passages.
- Missing Verbs.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Cloze Test.
- Word Formations.
- Para Jumbles.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Reading Comprehension.
West Bengal MSC Paribesh Bandhu Syllabus 2020 – Mental Ability
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Decision Making.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Time and Distance.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Boats and Streams.
- Chain Rule.
- Simple Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on Ages.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Data Interpretation.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
Exam Patten of MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu & Dome
The MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu & Dome Test Scheme is prescribed by the official board. All the applied candidates necessary to check out the test pattern of Assam Police at online. It helps to applied candidates for efficient preparation of MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Exam using the given details, it will be objective type and for subject matter and language, it will be a mix of objective and subjective type.The question papers topics like general knowledge, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics and General English. Each section have 40 marks, 30 marks, 20 marks and 25 marks also that no of questions. Total total 115 question papers and 115 marks listed in the written examination. The 120 minutes of time is given as exam duration.
|Sr. No||Name of the Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
Model Question Paper & Previous Papers PDF
Download MSCWB Question Papers in Pdf from this page. Using the Previous Papers, candidates can prepare efficiently. Download MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Solved Papers & Sample Papers to crack the upcoming exam. Check Assam Police Stenographer Exam Pattern along with Syllabus. The Sample Papers & MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Previous Papers are given in the below page for all the viewers for download and start preparation with the help of given files. Download Free Pdf of Assam Police Junior Assistant Old Question Papers on this page to crack the Job. Also, check the MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu & Dome Syllabus & Exam Pattern from below page.
MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Exam Date & Centre List @ Online
The exam date and centre are prepared by the official board and announce through online mode, every applicant can check the Assam Police Junior Assistant Exam Date here based on the exam authority announcement. Collect the Assam Police Exam Centers List here to attend the exam at the correct date and time. Note down the Assam Police Exam Place, Venue, and Address to avoid confusion at the time of exam commencement. How to Prepare for Assam Police JA Written Exam 2020 answers is given below page.
Selection Procedure of MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu & Dome
The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Written examination. The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission Certificate. The no. of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to final number of applications received in the office of the Commission.
MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application||11 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||15 April 2020|
MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Study Material Download PDF
Here candidates download MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Books 2020 for start your preparation. Based on the official publication, only syllabus, exam pattern, exam scheme are only released. The MSCWB Dome Study Materials PDF is only prepared by applicants, so we are one of the servicing portals for every applicant to develop their preparation level. We will update the Online Books PDF of MSCWB Paribesh Bandhu Recruitment in below page. Everyone view and download or buy the respective books / study materials pdf here.
- The time management is one of the important factors for every entrance exam because most of the candidates are lost the exam from the insufficient time at exam commencement. Initial of starting preparation, every candidate should maintain the health condition in good to perform without any interrupt in body condition.
- The trial/practice test is must need to all future examiners to revise the full studies in a single test, in online, there are many online tests will be conducted by the various website. By using a syllabus, candidates who can prepare various books related to the same topics. Using this activity candidates can increase the subject knowledge prescribed by the exam authority.
- At first, candidates who are analyzing the exam pattern and syllabus to know the all the chapters to plan for study the topics separately. Analyzing exam pattern every section marks, duration, chapters are clearly known by the candidates to improve the basic needs of exam 2020.
- The various model papers are prescribed by many top coaching centers, candidates who can use the sample papers to get trail exam with previous year question papers. The practice exam helps to every candidate to know the exam situation and get the all the necessary needs of exam commencement.
- In every exam, the exam pattern is one of the most important for adequate by the examiners at the time of exam commencement. Candidates who should know the complete details of exam syllabus and pattern for the schedule the further plan for preparation.
- Candidates who can use these given tips for ready to further exam. There are many vital factors are using at the time of preparation, we have displayed clearly in below article. Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics.
- The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Certificate / Document Verification
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ E-Aadhar card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
|Details Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Register For All Govt Job Alert||Free Job Alert|
|Buy Books Online||Click Here (upto 30%) Off|
|MSCWB Recruitment||Official Website|