RDD Jharkhand Syllabus 2020 for Block Program Officer (BPO) & Technical Assistant TA is discussed here. Get RDD Jharkhand Block Program Officer Syllabus for all topics in chapter wise with Exam Date. Verify the RDD Jharkhand Exam Centre to attend the written exam. download the RDD Jharkhand BPO Admit Card 2020 and Assam JA Call Letter to participate the test. The RDD Jharkhand Selection Process Eligibility & Selection Process are discussed, download RDD Jharkhand Technical Assistant Previous Question Papers and Model Old Papers here for start your studies. Check the RDD Jharkhand Model Papers, Old Papers, and Exam Scheme in below page. Detailed Scheme and Syllabus for written examination to the posts of BPO & Technical Assistant in RDD Jharkhand listed. The RDD Jharkhand Exam Date, Exam Centre & Call Letter is released at jharkhandpanchayats.gov.in. Download RDD Jharkhand BPO Admit Card 2020 / Hall Ticket here at pdf using the application number & date of birth details.
|Organization Name||Rural Development Department Jharkhand|
|Position Name||Block Program Officer, Technical Assistant|
|Starting date||17th June 2020|
|Closing Date||27h June 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview|
RDD Jharkhand Syllabus 2020 – BPO & Technical Assistant
Download RDD Jharkhand BPO Syllabus 2020 Syllabus 2020 from here to start your preparation process, without using the RDD Jharkhand Block Program Officer Syllabus details no applicants can qualify in the upcoming written examination. Yes, everyone needs to use the given syllabi for cover all the topics given here. The subjects contain General Subject matter, General Knowledge, Language and Programming (computer-based test). Check the complete preparation syllabus for RDD Jharkhand written exam to get qualify in upcoming test. Here candidates know the complete details of RDD Jharkhand Exam Pattern in below page. On this page, we have provided the Syllabus 2020 for the BPO & TA Posts. To boost up your confidence level, our team had given the RDD Jharkhand BPO Syllabus 2020 with a detailed pattern.
- General Knowledge of Jharkhand State: Civilization of the state, location, mining, culture, language, mining, industry, geography, and history, The contribution of Jharkhand in the National Movement, Santana, Sports Nakhladi, Navakas Plans, Citizens’ Affleeds, Pursuit Amit.
- General Knowledge: About the general information of the students and the application of the questions in society It is necessary to check the qualifications of the present and the subtle observation of events of current events and day and night Information like how to get a sophisticated perspective, such as from any fixed person. In particular, possible questions can be met in relation to Scientific progress, National / International Pursuit, Jharkhand, India and New Delhi, Indian Languages, Nakhladi, and Important Factories, History of India, Geography, French, Ethics, Capital, Madura, Sports, Culture, Unfair Perspective, Indian Agriculture and Natural Resources Primary Guides.
- Panchayat Raj Agencies: The history of the Panchayat Raj system, the provision, and importance of 73rd revision of the Constitution, introductory sections and amendments of the amendment, Inadequacies of various conspiracies, Panchayat Raj system in Jharkhand and Major provisions of the Act.
- Check out the human potential: There will be both kinds of questions both in the mind and in the context. Questions can be fulfilled as much as possible: location imagination, problem-solving, equality, equality and variance, numerical numbers, analytical view Mnemonic, relation, singing, nuances, observation, mathematical calculations, and writing And the coding interpretation
- General Mathematics: In this topic, generally the numerical, genetic, general nicotine, elementary algebra, organisms Will be questions related.
RDD Jharkhand Block Program Officer & Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of RDD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the RDD Jharkhand Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their RDD Jharkhand Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this RDD Jharkhand Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the RDD Jharkhand exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
RDD Jharkhand BPO Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the RDD Jharkhand Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the RDD Jharkhand BPO Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. RDD Jharkhand Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.