Tamil Nadu SI Exam Syllabus in Tamil PDF: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board TNUSRB Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern for Sub Inspector of Police is updated here. Download TN Police SI Syllabus 2020 in both English & Tamil Language. Collect the Tamilnadu SI of Police Syllabus 2020 in subject wise for Written Examination here to start your preparation. Verify TN Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket & Admit Card is release soon at tnusrbonline.org. Use the Tamilnadu Police SI Exam Date and Exam Centre List here once the official released. The Tamil Nadu Police SI Exam Syllabi 2020 are important to cover all the topics and sections to get qualify in the written test. Use the given links to collect the TNUSRB SI Previous Question Papers, Model Papers, Old Papers and Sample Papers for efficient preparation. Utilize the Tamil Nadu SI of Police Preparation Books and Study Materials for know the subjects in briefly. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the TNUSRB SI Exam latest updates.
|Organization/ Board Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Endurance Test (ET), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Viva-Voce|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official Site||www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in (Or) tnusrbonline.org|
TN Police SI Syllabus 2020
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Syllabus 2020 for Sub Inspector Written Exam is updated here, Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) will conduct the Sub-Inspector Of Police Test for all applicants.Here the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for TNUSRB SI Examination 2020 is Given.TNUSRB SI Syllabus, TN Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus, TNUSRB SI of Police Exam Pattern and TN Police Sub-Inspector Syllabus helps to pass in the written exam. Here the Details of the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of TN Police SI post will help to study all subject wise. TN Police SI Syllabus 2020 are available along with SI Model Paper Free Tamil Pdf. Candidates are suggest to stay tuned with us for the latest updates like Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Final selection list. Applicants of TN Police SI Recruitment 2020 can start preparing for the examination by download the given Tamil Nadu Police SI Exam Syllabus with Question Papers. Here we updated TN Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus 2020 for Technical, Taluk and Finger Print. Candidates who are searching for Police Job Department, they can apply before last date.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – BOTH FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
1. GENERAL SCIENCE : It will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry and Biology viz. Scientific Instruments, Inventions and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions, Human Physiology, Diseases and their cause, cure and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases and Salts and allied subjects, Motion, Newton’s Laws of motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories and other related topics. All these topics will be of basic nature.
2. HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilization to the present day Indian modern administration.
3. GEOGRAPHY: Regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Crops, Crops pattern, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
4. ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports Industrial development and five year planning.
5. INDIAN POLITY: Indian Constitution, Salient Features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State legislature, Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local Self-governments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy.
6. CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, new developments in Trade, Transport and communication, historical events. Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works, Games and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organizations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Technology, India and its Neighbors, present day India and other related topics. Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
PSYCHOLOGY- FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
1. LOGICAL ANALYSIS: Analysis of any information logically to find out various dimensions of the information.
2. NUMERICAL ANALYSIS: Quick response with regard to numerical ability will be tested.
3. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Effective usage of languages will be tested.
4. INFORMATION HANDLING ABILITY: For any given information, the various aspects of the information, the inferences and connected facts will be tested.
5. MENTAL ABILITY TESTS: These tests are meant to verify the candidate’s capability to draw conclusions through, inductive or deductive reasoning. It will include elementary problems from school mathematics.
In addition to the above, the Departmental Quota candidates will have question on the following police subjects in Part-II
1. POLICE STANDING ORDER (PSO): The provisions of PSO and its application at various points during the functioning will be tested.
2. POLICE ADMINISTRATION: General rules with regard to the day to day administration of the department will be tested.
3. CrPC., IPC., EVIDENCE ACT: The basic knowledge and day to day usage in the Police Station and in cases which are handled in the Courts.
Tamilnadu Police SI Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of TNUSRB SI of Police Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the TNUSRB SI of Police Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their TN Police SI Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
For Open Quota Candidates
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part A: General Knowledge||80||40 Marks|
|Part B: Psychology||60||30 Marks|
|PMT/ ET/ PET: 15 Marks|
|Viva Voce: 10 Marks & Special Marks: 5 Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 and Half Hours|
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part A: General Knowledge||30||15 Marks|
|Part B: Psychology||140||70 Marks|
|Viva Voce: 10 Marks & Special Marks: 5 Marks|
|Time Duration: 3 Hours|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this Tamilnadu Police SI Recruitment, candidate should qualified in any degree from recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the Tamilnadu Sub Inspector exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
TN Police SI Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the Tamilnadu Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the Tamil nadu police SI Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. TN Police Sub Inspector Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
TN Police SI Previous Year Question Papers PDF, TNUSRB Sub Inspector Model Paper
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
|Detail Advertisement Link||Check Here|
|More Govt Jobs||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
TNEA Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Dates, Books & Study Materials
TNEA Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download – annauniv.edu
CAT Syllabus 2020 Section Wise, Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Dates
CAT Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Solutions Free Download