Dear Applied Candidates TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Utilize the TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Exam Books and Study Materials Online for know the every subject deeply to get qualify in the upcoming TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Exam. Get Latest TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Selection process, TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Eligibility and TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Document verification and etc. TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. Then it will be an added advantage for all to answer the questions in the exam. Paper 1 and 2 Subject Wise Topics of the TN Assistant Statistical Investigator Syllabus 2022 are mentioned below.
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Syllabus for PDF
For more TNPSC CSSSE Syllabus 2022 details, candidates can also refer to the official site www.tnpsc.gov.in. As specified, the candidates must secure the qualifying marks in the test. If the candidate does not have any analysis and practice of the Tamil Nadu Assistant Statistical Investigator Exam Pattern it affects the marks and selection of the candidate. Interested candidates apply online through the direct link available on the official site from 15th September 2022. Please note that the final date to submit the TNPSC Jobs 2022 Notification Online Application Form is 16th September 2022. Candidates are advised to ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in the below sections.
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Study Tips
Work Searchers are you looking for Kerala PSC Office Orderly Assessment Schedule for Subject Wise get embed our page. Most recent delivered Kerala PSC Office Chaperon Assessment (371 Opening) many individuals applied from true last date for 2022. On this page, we have given the Kerala PSC Office Specialist Prospectus 2022 for the educator Posts. To help up your certainty level, our group had given the Prospectus 2020 with an itemized design. So get Composed Assessment Arrangement Tips or Study Books accessible underneath the page. Kerala PSC Office Chaperon Past Papers Kerala PSC Office Orderly Model Assessment Subtleties Kerala PSC Office Specialist Old Test Papers for PDF Kerala PSC Office Specialist Composed Test Data and so on. We are referenced Kerala PSC Office Chaperon Choice Interaction, and Test Papers for PDF gave underneath the page. Candidates who are applied get for additional subtleties check at under the page.
Exam Scheme for Recruitment
The TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Recruitment Details for Your Notification
|Recruitment Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC|
|Job Role||Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor, Statistical Compiler Posts|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Minimum or Maximum Age Limit
The exam date will be announced soon at the official portal at any time. Get the pdf file from the below section and appear for the exams to score the eligible marks. To apply for this TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2022.
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
On account of distinction in unique position/local area guaranteed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the competitor will deliver a Newspaper warning in such manner, alongside Non Smooth Layer Declaration/People group Testament at the hour of endorsement check.
Competitors who guarantee identical capabilities rather than capability referenced in the Warning will deliver the significant Government Request to demonstrate the equivalency at the hour of check, then just such capability will be treated as comparable to the recommended capability concerned.
The TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Note: Write TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Exam Study Tools
Each enrollment association have their own composed assessment design, similar to certain associations organized 2 papers some organized 1 paper, term of test, number of inquiries, segment wise subjects, regardless of whether negative stamping arrangement, nature of test (emotional/objective/both) so up-and-comers expect to see all theme before show up any composed assessment. we are encouraged to utilize the given connects to download the Kerala PSC Office Orderly Test Papers to expand their readiness level. Simply comprehend the inquiries and begin looking at every one of the responses, in light of the distinction the right response will anticipate by the applicants from their Kerala PSC Office Specialist Test Example readiness level. Before long beginning your planning from here and end with the choice rundown from the outcome declaration. Alongside the Kerala PSC Office Orderly Earlier Year Papers, actually take a look at Kerala PSC Office Chaperon Test Example, Schedule, and Choice Cycle in beneath page.
Syllabus for TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Download Written Examination
MATHEMATICS / MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
CODE NO: 276
UNIT I ALGEBRA AND TRIGONOMETRY:
- Theory of Equations: Polynomial equations; Imaginary and irrational roots; Symmetric functions of roots in terms of coefficient; Sum of rth powers of roots; Reciprocal equations; Transformations of equations.
- Descrates’ rule of signs: Approximate solutions of roots of polynomials by Newton – Raphson Method – Horner’s method; Cardan’s method of solution of a cubic polynomial.
- Summation of Series: Binomial, Exponential and Logarithmic series theorems; Summation of finite series using method of differences – simple problems.
- Expansions of sin x, cos x, tan x in terms of x; sin nx, cos nx, tan nx, sin nx, cos nx , tan nx, hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions – simple problems. Symmetric; Skew Symmetric; Hermitian; Skew Hermitian; Orthogonal and Unitary Matrices; Rank of a matrix; Consistency and solutions of Linear Equations; Cayley Hamilton Theorem; Eigen values; Eigen Vectors; Similar matrices; Diagonalization of a matrix. Equivalence relations; Groups; subgroups – cyclic groups and properties of cyclic groups – simple problems; Lagrange’s theorem; Prime number; Composite number;. decomposition of a composite number as a product of primes uniquely (without proof); divisors of a positive integer n; congurence modulo n; Euler function; highest power of a prime number p contained in n!; Fermat’s and Wilson’s theroems – simple problems.
CALCULUS, COORDINATE GEOMETRY OF 2 DIMENSIONS AND DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY
- nth derivative; Leibnitz’s theorem and its applications; Partial differentiation. Total differentials; Jacobians; Maxima and Minima of functions of 2 and 3 independent variables – necessary and sufficient conditions; Lagrange’s method – simple problems on these concepts.
- Methods of integration; Properties of definite integrals; Reduction formulae – Simple problems.
- Conics – Parabola, ellipse, hyperbola and rectangular hyperbola – pole, polar, co-normal points, con-cyclic points, conjugate diameters, asymptotes and conjugate hyperbola.
- Curvature; radius of curvature in Cartesian coordinates; polar coordinates; equation of a straight line, circle and conic; radius of curvature in polar coordinates; p-r equations; evolutes; envelopes. Methods of finding asymptotes of rational algebraic curves with special cases. Beta and Gamma functions, properties and simple problems. Double Integrals; change of order of integration; triple integrals; applications to area, surface are volume.
DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND LAPLACE TRANSFORMS
- First order but of higher degree equations – solvable for p, solvable for x, solvable for y, clairaut’s form – simple problems.
- Second order differential equations with constant coefficients with particular integrals for e ax , x m, e ax sin mx, e ax cos mx
- Second order differential equations with variable coefficients
- 2 d2 y ax dx2 bxdy+ q(x)= cy +dx ;
- Method of variation of parameters; Total differential equations, simple problems.
- Partial Differential equations : Formation of P.D.E by eliminating arbitrary constants and arbitrary functions; complete integral; Singular integral ; general integral; Charpit’s method and standard types f(p,q)=0, f(x,p,q)=0, f(y,p,q)=0, f(z,p,q)=0, f(x,p)= f(y,q); Clairaut’s form and Lagrange’s equations Pp+Qq=R – simple problems.
- Laplace transform; inverse Laplace transform(usual types); applications of Laplace transform to solution of first and second order linear differential equations (constant coefficients) and simultaneous linear differential equations – simple problems.
VECTOR CALCULUS, FOURIER SERIES AND FOURIER TRANSFORMS
- Vector Differentiation: Gradient, divergence, curl, directional derivative, unit normal to a surface.
- Vector integration: line, surface and volume integrals; theorems of Gauss, Stokes and Green – simple problems.
- Fourier Series: Expansions of periodic function of period 2π ; expansion of even and odd functions; half range series.
- Fourier Transform: Infinite Fourier transform (Complex form, no derivation); sine and cosine transforms; simple properties of Fourier Transforms; Convolution theorem; Parseval’s identity.
- Groups: Subgroups, cyclic groups and properties of cyclic groups – simple problems; Lagrange’s Theorem; Normal subgroups; Homomorphism; Automorphism ; Cayley’s Theorem, Permutation groups.
- Rings: Definition and examples, Integral domain, homomorphism of rings, Ideals and quotient Rings, Prime ideal and maximum ideal; the field and quotients of an integral domain, Euclidean Rings.
- Vector Spaces: Definition and examples, linear dependence and independence, dual spaces, inner product spaces.
- Linear Transformations: Algebra of linear transformations, characteristic roots, matrices, canonical forms, triangular forms.
- Sets and Functions: Sets and elements; Operations on sets; functions; real valued functions; equivalence; countability; real numbers; least upper bounds.
- Sequences of Real Numbers: Definition of a sequence and subsequence; limit of a sequence; convergent sequences; divergent sequences; bounded sequences; monotone sequences; operations on convergent sequences; operations on divergent sequences; limit superior and limit inferior; Cauchy sequences.
- Series of Real Numbers: Convergence and divergence; series with non-negative numbers; alternating series; conditional convergence and absolute convergence; tests for absolute convergence; series whose terms form a non-increasing sequence; the class I 2 .
- Limits and metric spaces: Limit of a function on a real line; metric spaces; limits in metric spaces.
- Continuous functions on Metric Spaces: Functions continuous at a point on the real line, reformulation, functions continuous on a metric space, open sets, closed sets, discontinuous functions on the real line.
- Connectedness Completeness and compactness: More about open sets, connected sets, bounded sets and totally bounded sets, complete metric spaces, compact metric spaces, continuous functions on a compact metric space, continuity of inverse functions, uniform continuity.
- Calculus: Sets of measure zero, definition of the Riemann integral, existence of the Riemann integral properties of Riemann integral, derivatives, Rolle’s theorem, Law of mean, Fundamental theorems of calculus, Taylor’s theorem.
- Sequences and Series of Functions. Pointwise convergence of sequences of functions, uniform convergence of sequences of functions.
- Complex numbers: Point at infinity , Stereographic projection
- Analytic functions: Functions of a complex variable, mappings, limits, theorems of limits, continuity, derivatives, differentiation formula, Cauchy-Riemann equations, sufficient conditions Cauchy-Riemann equations in polar form, analytic functions, harmonic functions.
- Mappings by elementary functions: linear functions, the function 1/z, linear fractional transformations , the functions w=zn , w=ez , special linear fractional transformations.
- Integrals: definite integrals, contours , line integrals, Cauchy-Goursat theorem, Cauchy integral formula, derivatives of analytic functions, maximum moduli of functions.
- Series: convergence of sequences and series, Taylor’s series, Laurent’s series, zero’s of analytic functions.
- Residues and poles: residues, the residue theorem, the principal part of functions, poles, evaluation of improper real integrals, improper integrals, integrals involving trigonometric functions, definite integrals of trigonometric functions
DYNAMICS AND STATICS
- DYNAMICS: kinematics of a particle, velocity, acceleration, relative velocity, angular velocity, Newton’s laws of motion, equation of motion, rectilinear motion under constant acceleration, simple harmonic motion.
- Projectiles : Time of flight, horizontal range, range in an inclined plane. Impulse and impulsive motion, collision of two smooth spheres, direct and oblique impact-simple problems.
- Central forces : Central orbit as plane curve, p-r equation of a central orbit, finding law of force and speed for a given central orbit, finding the central orbit for a given law of force.
- Moment of inertia : Moment of inertia of simple bodies, theorems of parallel and perpendicular axes, moment of inertia of triangular lamina, circular lamina, circular ring, right circular cone, sphere (hollow and solid).
- STATICS: Types of forces, Magnitude and direction of the resultant of the forces acting on a particle, Lami’s Theorem, equilibrium of a particle under several coplanar forces, parallel forces, moments, couples-simple problems.
- Friction: Laws of friction, angle of friction, equilibrium of a body on a rough inclined plane acted on by several forces, centre of gravity of simple uniform bodies, triangular lamina, rods forming a triangle, trapezium, centre of gravity of a circular arc, elliptic quadrant, solid and hollow hemisphere, solid and hollow cone, catenary-simple problems.
- Linear programming – formulation – graphical solution – simplex method
- Big-M method – Two-phase method-duality- primal-dual relation – dual simplex method – revised simplex method – Sensitivity analysis. Transportation problem – assignment problem.
- Sequencing problem – n jobs through 2 machines – n jobs through 3 machines – two jobs through m machines – n jobs through m machines
- PERT and CPM : project network diagram – Critical path (crashing excluded) – PERT computations.
- Queuing theory – Basic concepts – Steady state analysis of M/M/1 and M/M/systems with infinite and finite capacities.
- Inventory models : Basic concepts – EOQ models : (a) Uniform demand rate infinite production rate with no shortages (b) Uniform demand rate Finite production rate with no shortages –
- Classical newspaper boy problem with discrete demand – purchase inventory model with one price break.
- Game theory : Two-person Zero-sum game with saddle point – without saddle point – dominance – solving 2 x n or m x 2 game by graphical method. Integer programming : Branch and bound method.
UNIT IX MATHEMATICAL STATISTICS
- Statistics – Definition – functions – applications – complete enumeration – sampling methods – measures of central tendency – measures of dispersion – skewness- kurtosis.
- Sample space – Events, Definition of probability (Classical, Statistical & Axiomatic ) – Addition and multiplication laws of probability – Independence – Conditional probability – Bayes theorem – simple problems.
- Random Variables (Discrete and continuous), Distribution function – Expected values & moments – Moment generating function – probability generating function – Examples. Characteristic function – Uniqueness and inversion theorems – Cumulants, Chebychev’s inequality – Simple problems.
- Concepts of bivariate distribution – Correlation : Rank correlation coefficient – Concepts of partial and multiple correlation coefficients – Regression : Method of Least squares for fitting Linear, Quadratic and exponential curves – simple problems.
- Standard distributions – Binomial, Hyper geometric, Poission, Normal and Uniform distributions – Geometric, Exponential, Gamma and Beta distributions, Inter-relationship among distributions.
- Sampling Theory – sampling distributions – concept of standard error-sampling distribution based on Normal distribution : t, chi-square and F distribution.
- Point estimation-concepts of unbiasedness, consistency, efficiency and sufficiency- Cramer Rao inequality-methods of estimation : Maximum likelihood, moments and minimum chisquare and their properties. Test of Significance-standard error-large sample tests. Exact tests based on Normal, t, chisquare and F distributions with respect to population mean/means, proportion/proportions variances and correlation co-efficient. Theory of attributes – tests of independence of attributes based on contingency tables – goodness of fit tests based on Chi-square.
- Analysis of variance : One way, two-way classification – Concepts and problems, interval estimation – confidence intervals for population mean/means, proportion/proportions and variances based on Normal, t, chi-square and F.
- Tests of hypothesis : Type I and Type II errors – power of test-Neyman Pearson Lemma – Likelihood ratio tests – concepts of most powerful test –simple problems
STATISTICS (UG STANDARD)
CODE NO: 274
UNIT I : Uses, Scope and limitation of Statistics, Collection, Classification and Tabulation of data, Diagramatic and Graphical representation, Measures of location, dispersion, Skewness and Kurtosis – Correlation and regression – Curve Fitting – Linear and Quadratic equation by the method of least squares.
UNIT II : Probability – Addition, Multiplication and Baye’s Theorems and their application. Tchebychev’s inequality. Random variables – Univariate and Bivariate – Probability distributions – Marginal and conditional distributions – Expectations – Moments and cumulants generating functions.
UNIT III : Probability distributions – Binomial, Poisson, Geometric and Hypergeometric. Continuous distributions – Uniform, exponential and normal. Sampling distributions and standard error, student’s ‘t’, Chi-square and F statistic – distributions and their applications.
UNIT IV : Estimation – Point estimation – properties of estimates Neyman – Fisher Factorization theorem(without proof) Cramer – Rao inequality, Rao – Blackwell theorem – MLE and method of Moments estimation – Interval estimation – for population mean and variance based on small and large samples.
UNIT V : Tests of Hypothesis – Null and Alternative – Types of errors – Power of test, Neyman – Pearson lemma, UMP and Likelihood ratio tests, Test procedures for large and small samples – Independence of attributes, Chi-square test – Goodness of fit
UNIT VI : Simple random sample – stratified, systematic, Cluster (Single stage) Estimation of mean and variance in SKS – Sample Survey – Organisation – CSO and NSSO – Sampling and Non-Sampling errors. Analysis of Variance – Principles of design CRD, RBD and LSD – Factorial experiments 22 , 23 and 3 2 (Without confounding) Missing plot techniques.
UNIT VII : Concept of SQC – Control Charts – X, R, p and charts Acceptance sampling plan – single and double – OC curves Attributes and Variables plan. OR Models – Linear Programming problems – Simplex method Dual – Primal, Assignment problems, Net work – CPM and PERT
UNIT VIII : Time series – Different components – Trend and Seasonal Variations – Determination and elimination
UNIT IX : Index Numbers – Construction and uses – Different kinds of simple and weighted index numbers – Reversal tests – construction and use of cost of living index numbers – Birth and death rates – Crude and standard death rates, Fertility rates – Life table construction and uses.
UNIT X : Statistical Computing using Excel – Understanding on the usage of Statistical Packages including SPSS, MINITAB and SAS.
SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION
PART – A
TAMIL ELIGIBILITY TEST (SSLC STANDARD)
கட்டாயத் தமிழ்மொழி தகுதித் தேர்விற்கான பாடத்திட்டம் (கொள்குறி வினாவிற்கான தலைப்புகள்)
பத்தாம் வகுப்பு தரம்
1 பிரித்தெழுதுதல் சேர்த்தெழுதுதல்.
2 எதிர்ச்சொல்லை எடுத்தெழுதுதல்.
- பொருந்தாச்சொல்லைக் கண்டறிதல்.
- பிழை திருத்தம் (i) சந்திப்பிழையை நீக்குதல் ( ii) மரபுப் பிழைகள், வழுவுச்
சொற்களை நீக்குதல் பிறமொழிச் சொற்களை நீக்குதல்.
- ஆங்கிலச் சொல்லுக்கு நேரான தமிழ்ச் சொல்லை அறிதல்.
- ஒலி மற்றும் பொருள் வேறுபாடறிந்து சரியான பொருளையறிதல்.
- ஒரு பொருள் தரும் பல சொற்கள்.
- வேர்ச்சொல்லைத் தேர்வு செய்தல்.
- வேர்ச்சொல்லைக் கொடுத்து
வினைமுற்று, வினையெச்சம், வினையாலணையும் பெயர், தொழிற்பெயரை உருவாக்கல்.
- அகர வரிசைப்படிசொற்களை சீர் செய்தல்.
- சொற்களை ஒழுங்குப்படுத்தி சொற்றொடராக்குதல்.
- இருவினைகளின் பொருள் வேறுபாடு அறிதல்.
(எ.கா.) குவிந்து குவித்து
- விடைக்கேற்ற வினாவைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்தல்.
- எவ்வகை வாக்கியம் என க்கண்டெழுதுதல் – தன்வினை, பிறவினை,
செய்வினை, செயப்பாட்டு வினை வாக்கியங்களைக் கண்டெழுதுதல்.
- உவமையால் விளக்கப்பெறும் பொருத்தமான பொருளைத் தேர்ந்தெழுதுதல்
- அலுவல்சார்ந்தசொற்கள் (கலைச்சொல்)
- பிறமொழிச் சொற்களுக்கு இணையான தமிழ்ச் சொற்களைக் கண்டறிதல்
- ஊர்ப்பெயர்களின் மரூஉவை எழுதுக (எ.கா.) தஞ்சாவூர்-தஞ்சை
- நிறுத்தற்குறிகளை அறிதல்.
- பேச்சு வழக்கு, எழுத்து வழக்கு (வாரான்-வருகிறான்).
- சொற்களை இணைத்து புதிய சொல் உருவாக்கல்.
- பொருத்தமான காலம் அமைத்தல் (இறந்தகாலம், நிகழ்காலம், எதிர்காலம்).
- சரியான வினாச்சொல்லைத் தேர்ந்தெடு.
- சரியான இணைப்புச் சொல் (எனவே, ஏனெனில், ஆகையால், அதனால், அதுபோல)
- அடைப்புக்குள் உள்ள சொல்லைத்தகுந்த இடத்தில் சேர்க்க. 27. இருபொருள் தருக.
- குறில் நெடில் மாற்றம், பொருள் வேறுபாடு
- கூற்று, காரணம் சரியா? தவறா?
- கலைச்சொற்களை அறிதல் எ.கா.- Artificial Intelligence-செயற்கை நுண்ண றிவு
Super Computer மீத்திறன் கணினி
- பொருத்தமான பொருளைத் தெரிவு செய்தல்
- சொற்களின் கூட்டுப் பெயர்கள் (எ.கா.) புல் புற்கள்
- சரியான தொடரைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்தல்
- பிழை திருத்துதல் (ஒரு-ஓர்)
- சொல் பொருள் பொருத்துக
- ஒருமை பன்மை பிழை
- பத்தியிலிருந்து வினாவிற்கான சரியான விடையைத் தேர்ந்தெடு.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Detailed Marks
|Papers||Subjects||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Exam Type|
|Paper 1||Degree Standard Any one of the Subjects|
Mathematics (Code No. 276) Statistics (Code No. 274)
|Paper 2||Marks secured in Part-A will not be taken into account for ranking||Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)||3 Hours||Minimum|
qualifying marks: 60 marks (40% of 150) Marks
|Part B||General Studies (Code No.003)|
(100 questions/ 150 marks)
General Studies (Degree Std) -75 questions and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Std.) – 25 questions
|Minimum qualifying marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s& BCMs are 135 Marks and For Others is 180|
- TNPSC CSSSE Exam Pattern has illustrated above in the table.
- The TNPSC CSSSE exam will be an objective type.
- The exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II.
- Marks secured in Part-A of Paper 2 will not be taken into account for ranking
- Paper I, will have 300 marks and paper II will contain 200 marks.
- The entire exam will be having 450 maximum marks.
- The total time duration will be 6 hours.
- The exam paper will be in both Tamil and English languages.
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Syllabus / Subject Details
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
Hall Ticket or Admit Card for Download
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Recruitment Interview Details
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Answer Sheet/Mark Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Application||Get Here|
|TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Official Website||Get Here|
|TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get TNPSC Assistant Statistics Investigator 2022 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- BPSC Head Teacher Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- BPSC Head Teacher Syllabus 2022 Download BPSC Head Teacher Exam Pattern
- SCCL Junior Assistant Grade 2 Syllabus 2022 Download Singareni Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- SVPU Non Teaching Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- SVPU Non Teaching Syllabus 2022 Download SVPU Non Teaching Exam Pattern
- AP Anganwadi Supervisor Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- AP Anganwadi Supervisor Syllabus 2022 Download WCD Anganwadi Extension Officer Grade 2 Exam Pattern
- Punjab ETT Teacher Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- Punjab ETT Teacher Syllabus 2022 Download KPSC Office Attendant Exam Pattern