Here Candidates check TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2020 in below page, get TSPSC Manager (Engineering) Syllabus 2020 with Exam Pattern. The Telangana PSC Manager Exam Date, Exam Centre & Call Letter is released at tspsc.gov.in. Download TSPSC Manager Admit Card 2020 / Hall Ticket here at pdf using the application number & date of birth details. Verify TSPSC Manager Exam Centers list to attend the exam without confusion. The TSPSC Manager Previous Papers with Solutions helps for better preparation. Check the TSPSC Manager (Engineering) Model Papers, Old Papers, and Exam Scheme in below page. Detailed Scheme and Syllabus for written examination to the posts of Manager in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board is listed.
|TSPSC Manager Engineering Syllabus and Exam Pattern|
|Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Manager (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science/ IT)|
|Selection Rounds||Written Exam, Interview|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Exam Date||Announced Later…|
|Study Material||HMWSSB Telangana PSC Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020|
TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2020
Download TSPSC Manager Syllabus 2020 from here to start your preparation process, without using the TSPSC Manager (Engineering) Syllabus details no applicants can qualify in the upcoming written examination. Yes, everyone need to use the given syllabi for cover all the topics given here. There are totally, two papers Paper 1 and 2, the Paper 1 contain General Studies and General Abilities. The Paper 2 have Civil Engineering (Degree Level) / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Information Technology. Totally, 150 no of questions and 100 minutes of duration for both Paper I and II are given. Here candidates know the complete details of TSPSC Manager Exam Pattern in below page.
General Studies & General Abilities
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state
TSPSC Manager Civil Engineering Syllabus 2020
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management Surveying
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- The solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- The microprocessor (8085)
- Signals and Systems
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
Computer Science and IT
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods
Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
BSSS Executive Assistant Selection Process 2020 & Procedure of Selection are clearly discussed here from the below page. Verify the TSPSC Selection Procedure for all vacancies and get alert to attend. Every BSSS Executive Assistant Applicants are select through Written Exam, Merit List, Interview, Document Verification (DV) and Certificate Verification (CV) and Final Selection. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following. The BSSS Executive Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The BSSS Executive Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or State-based Languages.
- Computer Based Test / Written Exam
- Personal Interview
TSPSC Manager Exam Pattern 2020 (Engineering)
The TSPSC Manager Test Scheme is prescribed by the official board. All the applied candidates necessary to check out the test pattern of Telangana PSC Manager Written Exam. It helps to applied candidates for efficient preparation of TSPSC Manager Exam using the given details. Analyze the TSPSC Manager Exam Pattern and know the maximum scores, questions and timing of written examination. The Part B of interview, In the first paper, the number of questions will be asked 150 questions and the time duration is 150 minutes with that overall marks are 150 marks. But if you come to the second paper only the marks will be changed with 300 marks for all the concerned department subjects and the number of questions, time duration won’t be changed.
|Paper||Name of Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 minutes|
|2||Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & IT||150||300||150 minutes|
- It is a CBT/ OMR examination
- Multiple choice objective type questions will be asked
- Qualifying candidates in written exam are called for Interview carrying 50 marks
Download TSPSC Manager Question Papers in Pdf from this page. Using the Previous Papers, candidates can prepare efficiently. Download TSPSC Manager Solved Papers & Sample Papers to crack the upcoming exam. Check TSPSC Manager Exam Pattern along with Syllabus. The Sample Papers & TSPSC Manager Previous Papers are given in the below page for all the viewers for download and start preparation with the help of given files. Download Free Pdf of TSPSC Manager Old Question Papers on this page to crack the Job. Also, check the TSPSC Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern from below page.
Telangana PSC Manager Exam Date & Centre
The exam date and centre are prepared by the official board and announce through online mode, every applicant can check the TSPSC Manager Exam Date here based on the exam authority announcement. Collect the Telangana PSC Manager (Engineering) Exam Centers List here to attend the exam at the correct date and time. Note down the TSPSC Manager Exam Place, Venue, Address to avoid confusion at the time of exam commencement. How to Prepare for TSPSC Manager (Engineering) Written Exam 2020 answers is given below page.
TSPSC Manager Study Material Download PDF
Here candidates download TSPSC Manager Books 2019 for start your preparation. Based on the official publication, only syllabus, exam pattern, exam scheme are only released. The TSPSC Manager Study Materials PDF is only prepared by applicants, so we are one of the servicing portals for every applicant to develop their preparation level. We will update the Online Books PDF of TSPSC Manager Recruitment in below page. Everyone view and download or buy the respective books / study materials pdf here.
Telangana PSC Manager Preparation Tips
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the UPSC CAPF examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old year question papers.
Important Dates TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application||16 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||31 March 2020|
Qualification: Must possess a Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil /
Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.
|Details Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Active on 16.03.2020|
|Register For All Govt Job Alert||Free Job Alert|
|Buy Books Online||update soon|
|TSPSC Recruitment||Official Website|