UPSC NDA NA 2 Syllabus 2020: UPSC NDA & NA II Syllabus 2020 is updated here, Check UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Pattern 2020 from here, using the UPSC NDA NA II Preparation Books and Study Materials all the applicants can cover all these topics/chapters in the syllabi information. Download the UPSC NDA NA 2 Previous Year Question Papers, Old Papers, Model Question Papers from this article. Get the UPSC NDA NA 2 Test Pattern 2020 for find the total marks, total question, exam timing, subjects / chapter / topics in the Written Examination. Download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Question Paper with Solutions to test yourself with the help of UPSC NDA NA 2 Syllabi details. The UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Online book are available at official website. Follow freshersexams.com to get UPSC NDA NA 2 Recruitment 2020 latest updates based on official declaration @ upsc.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Starting date||16th June 2020|
|Closing Date||6th July 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC NDA NA 2 Syllabus 2020
Know detailed UPSC NDA NA 2 syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences here. Get details on UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit card, Books and Study Material @ online. Prepare for UPSC NDA NA II Complete Syllabus here. The UPSC NDA NA 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern are discussed now. UPSC NDA NA 2 Syllabus is officially released by the upsc.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for download the UPSC NDA NA 2 Syllabus and Question Paper here. UPSC NDA NA 2 Syllabus and Exam pattern for Written Exam and get info of PET Medical Test at selection process section. we have provided complete information regarding UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Syllabus 2020 for all applied aspirants.
Physics Syllabus topics
- Definition of Force: – strength or energy or physical activity
- Momentum: – the amount of movement of a moving body, measured as a result of its mass and speed
- What is gravity or gravitation?
- What is Motion of objects?
- What are Sound waves and their properties?
- Change of State and Latent Heat
- Define Conductors and Non-conductors
- What is Density?
- What are the Effects of Heat?
- What are the Properties of a Magnet?
- Define Volume
- Principle of Archimedes
- What is Newton’s Laws of Motion?
- What are the Primary and Secondary Cells?
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies
- Difference between Reflection and refraction
- Use of X-Rays
- Ohm’s Law Simple Electrical Circuits definition.
Chemistry Syllabus topics
- What is Elements Mixtures and Compounds Symbols Formula?
- Physical and Chemical changes
- Acids bases and salts
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen and Carbon dioxide Oxidation and Reduction
- Simple Chemical Equations Law of Chemical Combination
- What is Properties of Air and Water?
- Different forms of carbon
- Fertilizers – Natural and Artificial
- Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atom Atomic Equivalent and Molecular Weights Valency
- The material used in the preparation of substances like soap Glass Ink Paper Cement Paints Safety Matches and Gun-Powder.
General Science Syllabus topics:-
- Development and Reproduction in Plants and Animals ,
- Difference between the living and non-living ,
- Elementary knowledge of human Body and its important organs ,
- Basis of Life – Cells Protoplasm and Tissues ,
- Common Epidemics their causes and prevention ,
- Constituents of food Balanced Diet ,
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists ,
- The Solar System – Meteors and Comets Eclipses ,
- Food – Source of Energy for man.
History Syllabus topics: –
- Five Year Plans of India
- Freedom Movement in India
- Broad survey of Indian History with emphasis on Culture and Civilization
- Indian Constitution and Administration
- Role of India in the present world
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society
- Forces shaping the modern world
- Socialism and Communism
- Panchayati Raj Co-operatives and Community Development
- Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi
Geography Syllabus topics: –
- Earth – shape , size , movement and its effects, Origin, Weather, Rocks and their classification, Latitudes and Longitudes,
- Mechanical and Chemical Earthquakes and volcanoes ,
- Humidity , Types of Climate ,
- Atmosphere and its composition ,
- Important Sea ports and main sea land and air routes of India ,
- Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure,
- Planetary Winds cyclones and Anti-cyclones etc.
Current Events topics
Latest NDA Syllabus for current events is basically questions asked from recent activities and events such as Indian politics, Sports, Awards, Finance, Banking, Marketing, Media etc.
Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
Algebra syllabus topics
- Concept of a set
- operations on sets
- modulus argument
- equivalence relation
- Cartesian product relation
- modulus argument
- Cube roots of unity
- Binary system of numbers
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws
- Complex numbers – basic properties
- Binomial theorem and its application
- Logarithms and their applications.
- Geometric and Harmonic Progressions
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients
- Representation of real numbers on a line
- Solution of linear in equations of two variables by graphs
- Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa.
Trigonometry Syllabus topics
- Properties of triangles.
- Trigonometrical ratios
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formula
- Multiple and Sub-multiple angles
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Applications – Height and distance
- Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians
Matrices and Determinants Syllabus topics
- Types of matrices
- Determinant of a matrix
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix
- Operations on matrices
- Basic properties of determinants
- Applications – Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
Differential Calculus Syllabus topics
- Composite functions
- Derivatives of sum
- Concept of a real-valued function – domain
- range and graph of a function
- Second order derivatives
- Derivative of function at a point
- Product and quotient of functions
- Derivative of a composite function
- Increasing and decreasing functions
- Derivative of a function with respect to another function
- Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions topics
- Distance formula
- Ellipse and hyperbola
- Angle between two lines
- Distance of a point from a line
- Standard forms of parabola
- Equation of a line in various forms
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system
- Equation of a circle in standard and in general form
Integral Calculus and Differential Equations topics
- Integration as inverse of differentiation
- Integration by substitution and by parts
- Exponential and hyperbolic functions
- Standard integrals involving algebraic expressions
- General and particular solution of a differential equation
Vector Algebra Syllabus topics
- Vectors in two and three dimensions
- Scalar multiplication of vector
- Magnitude and direction of a vector
- Unit and null vectors addition of vectors
Statistics and Probability Syllabus topics
- Pie Chart
- Frequency distribution
- Statistics: Classification of data
- Frequency Polygon – examples
- Graphical representation – Histogram
- Correlation and regression
- Measures of Central Tendency – Mean Median and Mode
- Cumulative frequency distribution – examples
- Variance and standard deviation – determination and comparison
- Random experiment
- Binomial distribution
- Conditional probability
- Outcomes and associated sample space
- Impossible and certain events
- Union and Intersection of events
- elementary and composite events
- Bayes’ theorem – simple problems
- Random variable as function on a sample space
- Mutually exclusive and exhaustive events
- Examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
UPSC NDA NA II Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of UPSC NDA NA 2 Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the UPSC NDA NA 2 Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Mathematics||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Ability Test||600||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Total||900 Marks||5 Hours|
|SSB Test / Interview||900 Marks|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this UPSC NDA NA 2 Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the UPSC NDA NA 2 exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
UPSC NDA NA 2 Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the UPSC NDA NA 2 Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the UPSC NDA NA II Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. UPSC NDA NA 2 Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
UPSC NDA NA 2 Previous Papers with Answer Sheet PDF Download
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2020 Assistant Forest Guard Exam Pattern
CGPSC Forest Ranger Previous Papers with Answer Sheet, Assistant Forest Guard Model Question Papers
CGPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2020 Chhattisgarh AD Exam Pattern PDF
CGPSC Assistant Director Previous Papers with Answer Sheet PDF Download
OLM Block Livelihood Coordinator Previous Papers & Odisha BLC Model Question Papers