AP NHM MLHP Syllabus 2021 Andhra Pradesh AP CFW MLHP Syllabus with Exam Pattern is discussed here. The Application Shortlisted Candidates need to use the given Andhra Pradesh CFW MLHP Syllabus and Test Pattern to cover all sections for written exam qualifications. Download the Previous Papers and Model Question Paper of Mid Level Health Provider Exam to test yourselves for improve the answering skills. The AP NHM MLHP Written Exam Syllabus contains General English , Numerical Aptitude, General Intelligence/ Awareness and Reasoning, Science and Technology and Awareness in relevant Trade/ Field. Keep visiting https://freshersexms.com to know the AP NHM MLHP Recruitment 2021 latest updates.
|Name Of The Department||Commissionarate of Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name Of The Post||Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Role Category
||Nursing Govt Jobs 2021|
AP NHM MLHP Syllabus 2021
Candidates after applying who are searching for the AP NHM MLHP Syllabus are able to download from here. Candidates after applying who are searching for the Andhra Pradesh NHM MLHP syllabus 2021 they are Able to download from our page. AP NHM MLHP Syllabus 2021 has given here. People can check Andhra Pradesh CFW MLHP Syllabus along with the exam pattern. download the Indian Navy SA Syllabus 2021 PDF from this page. In PDF, we have provided the AP CFW MLHP Exam Pattern, With the help of the AP NHM Exam Syllabus 2021 contenders can easily prepare well for the examination. Here you can easily get the complete information of Andhra Pradesh CFW MLHP Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern.
- General Introduction
- Skeletal and Joint System
- Muscular System
- Circulatory System
- Introduction to Physiology of Cell
- Respiratory System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Excretory System
- Introduction to Biochemistry, Study of Cell, biochemical functions of various cells
- Intermediary metabolism
- Nucleic Acid
- Introduction to the Study of Nutrition, the meaning of food, nutrition, and dietetics
- Constituents of Food, Water, Protein, minerals, etc.
- Different methods of cooking and their effects on food and food constituents
- Principles of Nutrition, Balanced diet
- Introduction- Etiquettes and Nurses
- Definition and Scope of Nursing
- Health Resources in the community
- Communication Skills
- Observing, Reporting, recording
- Aim and methods of Psychology
- Human Behaviour
- Motives, Drives, and Needs
- Feelings, Emotions, and Instincts
- Mental Hygiene
- Introduction to Surgical Nursing
- Internal Defences against the invasion of Pathogens
- Special Problems influencing the care of patients
- Maintaining the body equilibrium
- Orthopedic nursing
- Importance of studying Sociology in Nursing
- Individual and Society
- Social Organisation
- Social Process
Child Health Nursing Syllabus
- Modern concepts of Child Care
- Growth and Development from birth to adolescence
- Nursing care of a neonate
- Nursing Management in common childhood diseases
- Disorders in children
Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The infant
Mental Health Nursing
- Principles of Mental Health Nursing and their application in general Nursing
- Classification of Mental Disorders
- Brief History of Mental Health Nursing in India and Abroad
Nursing Research and Statistics
- Definition of Research
- Use of Computers
- Introduction to Public Health and Community Nursing
- Organization and Administration of Health Services in India
- Role of Epidemiology in Community Health
- Principles and concepts of Public Health Nursing
Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Aims, Concepts, Scope, and Limitations of Health Education
- National Plan for Health Education
- Health Teaching and Communication
- Methods of Health Education
- Introduction to Pharmaco-dynamics
- Chemotherapy Antiseptics, disinfectants, insecticide drugs action on Gastro Intestinal system
- Drugs used on Respiratory Systems Drugs used on Urinary System
- Drugs used in deaddiction, emergency, deficiency of vitamins, and minerals.
- Drugs used on skin and mucous membranes
- Drugs acting on the Nervous system
- Cardio Vascular drugs
- Drugs used for hormonal disorders and supplementation, contraception and medical termination of pregnancy
- Introduction to drugs used in alternative systems of medicines
- Culture Media
- Care and Handling of Laboratory Animals
- Staining Methods
- Growth and Maintenance of Microbes
- Characteristics of Bacteria
- General characters and classification
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Disposal of Laboratory/ Hospital Waste
- Collection and Transportation of Specimen
Communication and Educational Technology
- Communication process
- Interpersonal relations
- Develop effective human relations
- Basic skills of counseling and guidance
- Principles of education & teaching-learning process
- Methods of teaching
- Educational Media
- Information, Education & communication for health (IEC)
- Assessment of knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
Pathology and Genetics
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations
- Hemodynamic Disorders
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
NHM Andhra Pradesh MLHP Exam Pattern
|NHM AP MLHP Exam Pattern|
|Subject Name||No.Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Pathology and Genetics|
|Communication and Educational Technology|
|Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing|
|Introduction to Computer|
|Community Health Nursing|
|Nursing Research and Statistics|
|Management of Nursing Services and Education|
|Child Health Nursing|
|Mental Health Nursing|
|Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions|
We have given various links of AP NHM MLHP Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the AP NHM MLHP Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their AP CFW MLHP Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the AP NHM MLHP exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
AP NHM MLHP Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the AP NHM MLHP Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the AP CFW MLHP Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. AP MLHP Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.