APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2020: APPSC Degree College Lecturer Syllabus 2020 is discussed here. based on the Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern details all applicants can know the no of questions, marks and subject name list. ith the help of APPSC Degree Lecturer Preparation Books & Study Materials 2020, all the applied candidates can cover all the chapters. Collect the APPSC Degree College Lecturer Previous Question Papers and Model Papers in below page, yes we uploaded the link for candidates efficient preparation purpose. Download the APPSC Degree Lecturer Admit card for upcoming written exam on May 2020, the APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Date and Exam Centre is release along with the Call Letter publication. Keep visiting our portal freshersexams.com to know the APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment official announcement from psc.ap.gov.in.
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Degree College Lecturer
|Mains Exam Date
|15th, 16th September 2020
|Admit Card Release Date
|1st week of September 2020 – Tentative
|Mains Examination, Interview
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2020
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2020 is officially released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission on its official website @ psc.ap.gov.in. We suggest all the candidates to download the APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2020 ET Exam in this page. Use more time to complete the given APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Candidates can qualify in the APPSC Degree Lecturer Written Test with the given study materials. APPSC official exam conducting authority announced APPSC Degree College Lecturer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern for all applicants as free file. Verify Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecturer Syllabus along with Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern.
PAPER-1: GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
- Events of national and international
- Current affairs- international, national and
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e- governance
- Economic development in India since
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcationof Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications to financial resources of state
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Movements and Concepts
Renaissance, Metaphysical poetry, Neo-classicism, Romanticism, Rise of the novel, Modernism, Postmodernism, Colonialism, Postcolonialsim, Diaspora, Psychoanalytical criticism, Myth and archetype, Feminism, Structuralism, Poststructuralism, Deconstruction.
- Writers and Texts
- William ShakespeareHamlet, Tempest
- John MiltonParadise Lost-Book 1 and 9
- William Wordsworth“Immortality Ode”, Tintern Abbey
- John Keats“Ode to a Nightingale”, “To Autumn”
- Robert Browning“My Last Duchess”, “The Last Ride Together”
- Charles Dickens David Copperfield
- TS Eliot “The Waste Land”, Murder in the Cathedral
- GB Shaw Saint Joan
- Virginia Woolf “A Room of One’s Own”
- Samuel Beckett Waiting for Godot
- William Golding Lord of the Flies
- Robert Frost “Home Burial”, “The Road Not Taken”
- Eugene O’Neill The Hairy Ape
- Toni Morrison Beloved
- Mulk Raj Anand Untouchable
- AK Ramanujan “Love Poem for a Wife”, “Small-Scale Reflections on a Great House”
- Girish Karnad Hayavadana
- Salman Rushdie Midnight’s Children
- Chinua Achebe Things Fall Apart
- Margaret Atwood Edible Woman
- AD Hope “Australia”, “Crossing the Frontier”
- Bessie Head A Question of Power
III. English Language Teaching
- ELT in India: (History and status of English in India; English as Second Language, English as Foreign Language, and Ensglish as Global Language).
- Methods and Approaches: (Grammar Translation method, Direct method, Audio- Lingual method; Structural approach, Communicative language teaching)
- Teaching of Language Skills: (Teaching of Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing Skills; Teaching of Grammar and Functional English; Teaching of Vocabulary; Classroom techniques; Use of authentic materials)
- Testing and Evaluation: (Principles, Types, Objectives of testing and evaluation)
- Phonetics and Phonology; Syntax and
APPSC Degree College Lecturer Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of APPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Name of the Subject
|Number of Questions
|Number of Marks
|Part – A: Paper – 1: General Studies
|Part – B: Paper – 2: Concerned Subject
|Part – B: Oral Test (Interview)
|Time Duration: 150 Minutes (Each Paper)
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this APPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the APPSC Degree Lecturer exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the APPSC Degree Lecturer Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the APPSC Degree Lecturer Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. APPSC Degree Lecturer Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.