BFUHS CHO Admit Card 2021: NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Admit Card 2021 is release soon at official website. we have given the links for BFUHS Community Health Officer Admit Card 2021 download. Get NHM Punjab Admit Card 2021 using the application no, date of birth, password details. Every candidates need to download the BFUHS CHO Call Letter for participate in the written exam and personal interview selection process. The BFUHS CHO Exam Date & Centre List will update soon along with the Admit Cards announcement. Use the given NHM Punjab CHO Study Materials candidates can complete their preparation level. Keep visiting https://freshersexams.com to know the BFUHS CHO Recruitment 2021 further latest updates from conducting authority.
|Organization Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Post Names||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|Closing Date||25th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Faridkot, Punjab|
|Official Site||bfuhs.ac.in or nhm.punjab.gov.in|
BFUHS CHO Admit Card 2021
Candidates who had applied for NHM Punjab Community Health Officer CHO Posts, they candidates who had applied for Community Health Officer CHO Posts, they can download the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer CHO Call Letter 2021 from this page. It will be released in online mode only and no hard copy will be sent to any candidate. Here we have discussed the Admit Card info. Use your application number, date of birth, password details are important for use to collect the BFUHS Community Health Officer Admit Card 2021. Further, the officials will issue the HCL admit Card in the official portal. Once the official released, candidates can check the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer CHO Exam Date and Centre details here.
Admit Card Mentioned Details
- Candidate Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
BFUHS CHO Syllabus 2021 Community Health Officer Exam Pattern Pdf
NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Call Letter
The HCL Electrician Call Letter / Hall Ticket are necessary along with the documents like Voter ID, Employee ID, Photograph, Bank Pass Book with the photograph, Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer, College ID, Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License. Aspirants without the Call Letter 2021 they are not eligible for NHM Punjab Community Health Officer CHO recruitment exam. Candidates can download the BFUHS Community Health Officer Call Letter 2021 by using their name and date of birth. Aspirants without the Call Letter 2021 they are not eligible for recruitment exam. The admit card of NHM Punjab CHO will be update at online. These documents are helps for identify purpose for attend the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer test.
Required Details along with Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
BFUHS CHO Previous Year Question Papers, Community Health Officer Model Paper
Procedures to Check & Download NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Admit Card & Call Letter 2021
- First, candidates need to enter into the official website.
- Then, the home page of the official site displays on the screen.
- Need to search for the Admit card section that appears at the top of the home page.
- And then click on the regional wise link provided in the admit card page.
- Click on the link and fill the required fields asked for and also fill the Captcha if required.
- Before submission, once check for confirmation.
- Finally, you will get the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer CHO Admit Card.
- Similarly, you can see your scheduled Exam Date on the NHM Punjab CHO Admit Card.
- Finally, Download it and make more copies of it for further professional purposes.