CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus 2021: CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Syllabus with Exam Pattern is mentioned here. Verify the Chhattisgarh Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Exam Syllabus along with downloading E – Admit Cards at online mode. Collect the CGPSC ADPO Exam Syllabi 2021 to know the complete subject wise topics in this page and prepare well to secure the maximum marks in the written examination. Download the CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Previous Year Question Papers and Model Papers for WA Posts in this page using the given links. Keep visiting https://freshersexams.com to know the CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer ADPPO Recruitment 2021 latest updates.
|Origination Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO)|
|No. of Vacancy||67 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Start Date||08.09.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.10.2021|
CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus 2021
Candidates can check out the CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Syllabus 2021 with Exam Pattern all subjects. Download Syllabus for all subject wise. Check CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus 2021 available here released by Chhattisgarh PSC. Get CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Syllabus pdf download and Exam Pattern. The CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Written Exam Syllabus 2021 Download in PDF format for the all posts. Download Syllabus pdf and know the Exam pattern to check the subject name, question papers, total marks. Applied candidates must refer the given Syllabus, exam dates. CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Written Exam Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. The candidates who are going to attend the CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer exam can check the syllabus from this page.
Chhattisgarh PSC ADPPO Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History of India and Indian National Movements.
- History of Chhattisgarh and Chhatisgarh National Movements.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Constitution of India, Polity, Administrative Structure of Chhattisgarh.
- Local Government of Chhattisgarh and Panchayat Raj.
- Economy, Commerence, Forest and Agriculture of India.
- Tribes, Special Tradition, Teej and festival, Dance.
- Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Culture & Heritage – India & UP.
- Geography – India & UP.
- General Polity.
- History – India & UP.
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- Environmental Studies.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus for Major Acts:
- Constitution of India Part – 3, Fundamental Rights.
- Part – 4 Directive Principal of State.
- Part – 5 President and Vice President, Union Judiciary, Governor, State Legislative.
- High Court in the State, Subordinate Courts.
- Criminal Procedure in the Court, 1973 Complete.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 – Complete.
- Indian Penal Code 1860 – Complete.
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Indian Contract Act – 1872.
- Transfer of Property Act – 1882.
- Civil Procedure Code – 1908.
- Law of Torts.
- Information Technology Act.
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act – 2005.
- Right to Information Act – 2005.
- Dowry Prohibition Act 1961.
- Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride & Bridegroom) Rules 1985.
- Immoral Traffic Act 1956.
- Indecent Representation of Women Act – 1986.
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act 2006.
- Young Persons Act – 1956.
- Protection of Children Act 2012.
- Juvenile Justice Act 2000.
CGPSC ADPPO Syllabus for Minor Acts:
- Indian Penal Code – 1860.
- Criminal Procedure Code – 1973.
- Arms Act – 1959 Complete.
- Protection of Human Rights Act.
- Right to Information, Act – 2005.
- Legal Service Authority Act – 1987.
- Chhattisgarh High Court Rules and Orders.
- Chhattisgarh Visesh Jan Suraksha Adhininam.
- Prevention of Unlawful Activities.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Act.
- Indian Evidence Act – 1872.
- Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes Act 1989.
- Wild Life Protection Act – 1972.
- Food Safety & Standards Act – 2006.
- Prevention of Corruption Act – 1988.
- Arms Act – 1959.
- Narcotic Drugs & Psychotrotic Substances Act – 1985.
- Indian Electricity Act – 2003.
- MP Exercise Act – 1915.
- Motor Vehicles Act – 1988.
- Indian Railways Act – 1989.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955.
- The Probation of Offenders Act – 1958.
- The Protection of Human Rights Act – 1993.
- The Environment Act – 1986.
CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern
We have given various links of CGPSC ADPPO Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the CGPSC ADPPO Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their CGPSC ADPPO Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|2||II||Major Acts Minor Acts||100||200|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
Chhattisgarh ADPPO Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the CGPSC Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the CGPSC ADPPO Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. The Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
CGPSC ADPPO Previous Question Papers & Model Old Paper PDF
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
Kerala High Court Assistant Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern Download
Kerala Police Accounts Officer Previous Papers, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Kerala High Court Assistant Previous Question Papers PDF Download
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Previous Papers with Answer Sheet Download
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern, Study Material