Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2020: Indian Navy Sailor MR March 2020 Syllabus and Indian Navy Matric Recruit Exam Syllabus 2020 are important for complete the preparation. Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2020 to attend the written exam, collect the Indian Navy MR Call Letter to get participate the Call Letter 2020. Verify the Indian Navy MR Exam Date and Exam Centre List 2020. Check the Indian Navy MR Exam Syllabi 2020 to know the complete study materials. Use the Indian Navy MR Preparation Books to predict the correct questions and secure the maximum marks obtained in the written exam. Collect the Indian Navy MR Previous year Question Papers and Model Papers to attend the self practice exam by themselves and estimate the efficient preparation of your studies. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020 latest announcement from the joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Stewards, Chefs, Hygienists posts|
|Total Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Category||Indian Navy Previous Papers|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Batch Number||March 2020|
Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2020
Indian Navy Sailor MR Syllabus 2020: The Join Indian Navy has released the latest Sailor MR Syllabus at online. Here you can check Indian Navy MR exam syllabus and exam pattern. Here you can get Indian Navy MR exam syllabus and exam pattern. Indian Navy provides various employment opportunities based on the qualification and eligibility wise. The Indian Navy Syllabus for General Knowledge. Current Events, National & International, Culture & Heritage, India, Geography – India are the topics are used to prepare the Apprentice Question Papers. The Indian Navy MR Matric Recruit Syllabus and the Indian Navy Sailor MR Exam Pattern 2020 give here for Written Examination. So, Check details and download of Indian Navy MR Syllabus pdf 2020 is updates here. Check Indian Navy Sailor MR Subject wise Syllabus, Exam Pattern pdf in below page.
SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
01. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
02. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
03. Heat, Temperature, metals and Non- Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
04. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
05. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
06. Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
01. Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
02. Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
03. History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
04. Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
05. Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/ Song/Flag/Monuments.
06. Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
(a) Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test(PFT)is mandatory for selection.
(b) PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory:- Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
- Preliminary Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Enrollment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Final Enrollment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Indian Navy Sailor Matric Recruit Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their Indian Navy Sailor MR Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|S. No||Name of the Subject|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this Indian Navy MR Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor/Master Degree from recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Indian Navy MR Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the Indian Navy MR exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
Indian Navy Sailor MR Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the Indian Navy MR Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the Indian Navy MR Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. Indian Navy MR Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.