Dear Applied Candidates JSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in JSSC Lab Assistant Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Utilize the JSSC Lab Assistant Exam Books and Study Materials Online for know the every subject deeply to get qualify in the upcoming JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Exam. Get Latest JSSC Lab Assistant Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for JSSC Lab Assistant Selection process, JSSC Lab Assistant Eligibility and JSSC Lab Assistant Document verification and etc. JSSC Lab Assistant Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. We can get a better idea of the topics that will be covered in the exam and the number of topics that we would potentially need to study for the test from the JLAC Exam Pattern 2022.
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
The candidate should also be familiar with the Jharkhand Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 before studying for the exam. To get more details, visit the website often and save it to your bookmark list to get the most recent revisions to the JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Syllabus. Here we are providing the detailed Syllabus & Selection Process Candidates Can Check the Detailed Syllabus & Selection Process of JSSC Lab Assistant Post.
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for JSSC Lab Assistant Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released JSSC Lab Assistant Examination (371 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2022. On this page, we have provided the JSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022 for the teacher Posts. To boost up your confidence level, our team had given the Syllabus 2020 with a detailed pattern. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. JSSC Lab Assistant Previous Papers JSSC Lab Assistant Model Examination Details JSSC Lab Assistant Old Exam Papers for PDF JSSC Lab Assistant Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned JSSC Lab Assistant Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The JSSC Lab Assistant will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The JSSC Lab Assistant Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The JSSC Lab Assistant Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Recruitment Details for Your Notification
|Recruitment Board Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Lab Assistant (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Education Qualification & Minimum or Maximum Age Limit
To apply for this JSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2022.
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
The JSSC Lab Assistant selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The JSSC Lab Assistant Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write JSSC Lab Assistant examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the JSSC Lab Assistant Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their JSSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Along with the JSSC Lab Assistant Previous Year Papers, check JSSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Download Written Examination
The objective of the questions in this part will be to test the general knowledge of the candidate and his/ her aptitude in relation to their application in the society. Knowledge of matters like current events and day-to-day events with a nuanced observation and scientific attitude towards them which is expected of any educated person. In this, as many questions as possible can be asked, especially with respect to Jharkhand, India and neighboring countries. Current Affairs, Scientific Progress, National / International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports, Important Events. History of India, culture, geography, environment, economic scenario, independence movement, salient features of Indian agriculture and natural resources and constitution and polity of India, political system of the country, Panchayati Raj, community development, five year plan.
General information about the geographical location and political situation of the state of Jharkhand.
The questions of General Science will have questions related to general understanding and understanding of science based on day-to-day observation and experience. As is expected of a well educated person who has not made any special study of any science subject.
Mental Ability Test
There will be both verbal and non-verbal type questions. In this component as many questions as possible related to the following can be asked. Analogy, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis, Visual Memory, Differentiation, Observation, Relationship Concept, Numerical Reasoning, Numerology, Number Series and Code Writing and Code Interpretation etc.
Knowledge Related to Jharkhand State
Geography, History, Civilization, Culture, Language-Literature, Location, Mines, Minerals, Industry, Contribution of Jharkhand in the National Movement, Development Plans, Sports Players, Personality, Civil Achievements, Topics of National and International Importance etc.
Valued Computer Knowledge
- Various computer equipments
- MS Windows operating system
- MS questions related to information about the method of office and internet operation can be asked.
- Mechanics, Thermal Physics and Waves and Oscillation
- Mechanics: Conservation Laws, Collisions, impact parameter, scattering cross section, centre of mass and lab systems with transformation of physical quantities, Rutherford Scattering. Motion of a rocket under constant force field. Rotating frames of reference, Coriolis force, Motion of rigid bodies. Angular momentum, Torque and procession of a top, Gyroscope, Central forces, Motion under inverse square law. Kepler’s Laws, Motion of Satellites (including geostationary). Galilean Relativity, Special Theory of Relativity, Michelson-Morley Experiment, Lorentz Transformations addition theorem of velocities, Variation of mass with velocity, Mass-Energy equivalence. Fluid dynamics, streamlines, turbulence, Bernoullis Equation with simple applications.
- Thermal Physics: Laws of thermodynamics, Entropy, Carnot’s cycle, Isothermal and
Adiabatic Changes, Thermodynamic Potentials Maxwell’s relations. The Clausius Clapeyren equation reversible cell, Joule-Kelvin effect etc. Fan Boltazmann Law, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Maxwell’s Distribution Law of velocities, Equipartition of energy, Specific heats of gases. Mean Free path, Brownian Motion. Black Body radiation, specific heat of solid-Einstean & Dbye theories, Wein’s Law, Planck’s Law, Solar Constant. Thermalionization and Stellar spectra-production of law temperatures using adiabatic demagnetization and dilution refrigeration, Concept of negative temperature.
- Waves and Oscillations: Oscillations, Simple harmonic motion, stationary and travelling waves, Damped harmonic motion, Forced oscillation & Resonance. Wave equation, Harmonic Solutions, Plane and Spherical waves, Superposition of waves, Phase and Group velocities, Beats. Huygen’s principle, Interference. Differaction-Fresnee and Fraunhofer. Diffraction by straight edge, Single and multiple slits. Resolving power of grating and Optical Istiments. Ravleigh Criterion.
- Polarization; Production and Detection of polarized light (linera, circular and elliptical). Laser sources (Helium-Neon, Ruby and semiconductor diode). Concept of spatial and temporal coherence. Diffraction as a Fourier transformation. Fresnel and Fraunhofer diffraction by rectangular and circular apertures, Holography; theory and applications.
- Electricity & Magnetism, Modern Physics and Electronics Electricity & Magnetism: Coulmb’s Law, Electric field, Gauss’s law, Electric potential, Possion and Laplace equations for a homogeneous dielectric, uncharged conducting Plane. Magnetic Shell
Magnetic induction and field strength. Blot Savart law and applications.
- Electromagnetic induction, Faraday’s Lenz’s laws, Self and mutual inductances. Alternating currents, L.C.R. circuits series and parallel resonance circuits, quality factor. Kirchoff’s laws with application. Maxwell’s equations and electromagnetic waves, Transverse nature of electromagnetic waves, Poynting vector, magnetic fields in matter- dia, para, ferro antiferro and ferri magnetism (qualitative approach only).
- Modern Physics: Bohr’s theory of hydrogen atom. Electron spin, Optical and X ray Spectra. Stern-Gerlach experiment and spatial quantization. Vector model of the
atom, spectral terms, fine structure of spectral lines. J-J and L-S coupling, Zeeman effect, Paull’s exclusion principle, spectral terms of two equivalent and non equivalent electrons, Gross and fine structure of electronic band Spectra. Raman effect Photoelectric effect. Compton effect, debroglie waves. Wave particle duality and uncertainty principle.
- Schrodinger wave equation with application to (i) particle in a box, (ii) motion across a step potential, One dimensional harmonic oscillator eigen values and eigen functions. Uncertainty Principle Radio activity, Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiations. Elementary theory of the alpha decay. Nuclear binding energy. Mass Spectroscopy, Semi empirical mass formula. Nuclear fission and fusion. Elementary Reactor physics. Elementary particles and their classification. Strong and
- Weak Electromagnetic interactions. Particle accelerators: Cyclotron. Leniar accelerations, Elementary ideas of Superconductivity. Electronics: Band theory of Solids- conductors, insulators and semiconductors, Intrinsic and extrinsic semiconductors. P-N junction, Thermist Zenner diodes and transistors for rectification, amplification, oscillation modulation and detection of r.f. waves. Transistor receiver. Televtion Logic Gates.
Exam Pattern for JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Detailed Marks
|Name of the Subjects||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Total||250 Questions||400 Marks|
|Time Duration: 3 Hours|
- There are two papers in the main exam.
- General knowledge for 100 marks and the relevant subject for 300 marks.
- There are two shifts for the mains test.
- Each paper’s examination will last three hours.
- No negative marks for wrong attempts.
- Questions on general knowledge receive one point, whereas questions on relevant subjects receive two points.
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New JSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
Call Letter for Download
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce Details
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Answer Sheet/Mark Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|JSSC Lab Assistant Application||Get Here|
|JSSC Lab Assistant Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|JSSC Lab Assistant Official Website||Get Here|
|JSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get JSSC Lab Assistant 2022 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
- TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus 2022 Download TSPSC AMVI Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2022 Download KPSC Office Attendant Exam Pattern
- UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Syllabus 2022 Download UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Extension Officer Previous Papers With Answer Sheet Download PDF
- TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2022 Download TSPSC Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade 1 Exam Pattern