Manipur TET Syllabus 2020: Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is discussed here. Check Manipur TET Exam Syllabus 2020 for all subjects wise from below page. Use the given Manipur TET Exam Pattern 2020 to know the no of questions, exam duration details. Based on the Manipur TET Exam Books and Study Materials all the exam applied candidates can improve their preparation level to get qualify in the Manipur TET Paper 1 and 2 Written Test. Download Manipur TET Admit Card 2020 & Call Letter 2020 to attend the Written Exam & Personal Interview selection process. Collect the Manipur TET Question Papers, Model Papers and Sample Papers for efficient preparation. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the Manipur TET 2020 Exam latest updates.
|Manipur TET Syllabus 2020|
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education Manipur|
|Test Name||Manipur Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Manipur TET Syllabus 2020
Download Manipur TET Syllabus 2020 Syllabus 2020 from here to start your preparation process, without using the Manipur TET Syllabus details no applicants can qualify in the upcoming written examination. Yes, everyone needs to use the given syllabi for cover all the topics given here. The subjects contain General Subject matter, General Knowledge, Language and Programming (computer-based test). Check the complete preparation syllabus for Manipur Secretariat Steno written exam to get qualify in upcoming test. Here candidates know the complete details of Manipur TET Exam Pattern in below page. On this page, we have provided the Manipur TET Syllabus 2020 for the Stenographer Posts. To boost up your confidence level, our team had given the Manipur TET Posts Syllabus 2020 with a detailed pattern.
Child Development (Primary School Child)
- Concept of Development and its relationship with growth and learning.
- Principles of Development of Children.
- Stages of Development of a child.
- Process of Growth and Development – Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, and language development of children.
- Influence of Heredity and Environment on Development of a child.
- Role of Teacher, Parents, and peers in the development of a child.
- Ideas of Piaget, Kohlberg and Vygotsky.
- Concepts of child-centered and Progressive Education.
- Concept of Intelligence.
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence.
- Individual Differences among Learners.
- Enhancing Learning and critical Thinking and Assessing Learner’s Achievement
Concept of Inclusive Education and Understanding Children with Special Needs.
- Learners from diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged and deprived.
- Children with learning difficulties, impairment, etc. Gifted, Creative, specially-abled Learners.
Manipur TET Syllabus – Learning and pedagogy
- How children think and learn.
- Basic processes of Teaching and Learning as a social activity; social context of learning.
- Child as a problem solver.
- Motivation and learning.
- Factors contributing to learning, personal and environmental
Language – English
- Language Comprehension -Two unseen passages.
- The following items should be reflected in the questions;
- Vocabulary test, Parts of speech, Sentence
- Improvement, Determiners, Marks of punctuation, Phrases and idioms, Passage completions
Pedagogy of Language Development
- Language Learning and acquisition.
- Principles of language teaching.
- Language skills.
- Role of speaking and listening in the function of language with special reference to the use of language by children.
- Role of grammar in learning a language and communicating ideas verbally and in written form.
- Challenges of teaching in a diverse classroom; language difficulties, errors, and disorders.
- Evaluating language comprehension and proficiency with reference to the four skills.
- Multi-language resource of the classroom.
- Remedial teaching.
- Basic element of classroom management.
Language II – Modern Indian Language
Two unseen prose passages (discursive or literary or narrative or scientific) With questions on comprehension, grammar, and verbal ability.
Questions will be based on the following categories.
- Comprehension test
- Phrases and Idioms
- Parts of Speech
- Punctuation marks
- Vocabulary test (including antonyms and synonyms)
- Sentence transformation
- Sentence improvement
- Passage completion.
Manipur TET Syllabus – Pedagogy of Language Development
- Language and its use.
- Acquisition of first language.
- Principles of language teaching.
- Role of grammar in language teaching.
- Language skills and their assessment.
- Teaching of literature and functional grammar.
- Teaching-learning materials: Textbook and multi-materials.
- Remedial teaching
- Our need: Our food, Cloths, Shelter, Air, Water.
- Living and Non-living Organisms: Living organism – Characteristics; differences from non-living.
- Plants: Characteristics & uses.
- Animals: Different external and internal organs of a human beings; their important functions.
- Natural Resources.
- Healthy Habits: Good Habits, Diseases, Pollution, and its preventions.
- The sun, the earth, stars, and sky.
- Means of transport and communication.
- Story of wheel: Beginning of exploration of scientific means of transportation.
- Concept of distance, time, and mass.
- Basic ideas of electricity and light and the related phenomenon around us.
- Weather and climate.
- Physical feature of India with special reference to Manipur.
- Disaster Management.
- National and state symbol.
- Stories of our Freedom Fighters.
- Some great personalities
Manipur TET Syllabus – Mathematics
- Numbers: Natural numbers, Integers.
- Operations on Integers: Addition, Subtraction, Relation between the operation of addition and subtraction as the reverse process of each other; Testing the right choice of the operation in specific problems;
- The operations of multiplication and division among natural numbers, their relation as the reverse process of each other.
- Testing the right choice of operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in the right order in specific word problems.
- Distinguishing characters of plane figures with special reference to triangle, square, and circle.
- Identification of solids around us; special shapes of solid bodies: sphere, cube, cuboid, cone, cylinder.
- Different Units of measure: Length, Weight, Volume, and time with subunits.
- Money: Indian money and its denominations.
- Patterns: Patterns in numbers/finding a missing number in a pattern or finding the next number or term in a pattern.
- Mathematical Symbols: Interpretation or simply reading a symbolic statement; Conversion of symbolic statement to common language and vice-versa.
- Data handling by using pictographs and pie charts.
- Reading of calendar, determination of the day of the week given the day of a particular date.
- Reading the dial of the clock
- Studying the past; Early Man & His Life.
- Ancient Civilizations-Indus Valley Civilizations &Vedic civilization.
- Rise of States-Mahajanapadas; Rise of Magadha.
- New ideas.
- Mauryan Empire; Gupta Empire; Harshavardhana.
- Rise of small kingdoms in India in the Medieval period.
- The Delhi Sultanate; The Mughal empire.
- States & Kingdoms in North-east India in the 15th Century.
- Religious Developments.
- Manipur in the early 18th Century.
- British conquest of India.
- Impact of British rule; Manipur & the British, Manipur under British rule.
- Socio-Religious Reform Movements.
- Indian National Movement.
- The 2nd World War & Manipur.
Manipur TET Syllabus – Geography
- The Earth in the Solar System.
- Latitude, longitude, and motions of the earth.
- Natural environment: Air and Water.
- Human environment: Settlement, transport, and communication with special reference to Manipur.
- Life in hot and cold desert regions.
- Natural resources: Land, wildlife, natural vegetation, mineral and power resources.
- Human resources: Population-age and sex compositions, population change, and Distribution with special reference to Manipur.
Political Science & Economics
- Community Development.
- Local self-Government in Rural and Urban areas.
- District Administration.
- Presentation of Public Property and Historical Movements.
- Merger of Manipur.
- State hood of Manipur.
- Indian Constitution and its basic values.
- National symbol and National density.
- Government at the Centre and States Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Fundamental Rights and Duties.
- The Role of Citizens.
- Diversities in India.
- The Scenario of the 20th Century World. Human Rights and the problem of terrorism.
- India and the United Nations.
- Population and Economic Development. Globalization and the World Trade Organization.
- The International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Environmental Degradation and Natural Disaster.
- Nature and structure of matter: Separation of substances, Metals and non-metals.
- Changes around us.
- Structure of atom.
- Acids, Bases, and salts.
- Materials of daily use.
- The Solar system: The sun and its planets.
- Force and motion: Types of motion; Definition of force; Laws of force and its application.
- Heat and Temperature: Transfer of heat and Different Scales of temperature.
- Light: Concept of reflection, refraction, dispersion, and their laws with application.
- Wave and sound.
- Electric charge at rest; the flow of electric charge and Magnetism.
- Sources of energy.
- Living world; Characteristics and classification of the living beings.
- Structural organization and functions of living organisms.
- Cell structure, function, and reproduction. Micro-organisms.
- Food-components; food production and management.
- Health and diseases.
Manipur TET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of Manipur TET Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the Manipur TET Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their Manipur TET Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
Manipur TET Exam Pattern – Paper I
|Child Development &
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Manipur TET Exam Pattern – Paper II
|Child Development &
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Manipur TET Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this Manipur Teacher Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
|Starting Date of Fee Submission||September 2020|
|Final Date for Fee Submission||October 2020|
|Online Application will commence on||September 2020|
|Final Date for Online Registration||October 2020|
|Examination Day||October 2020|
|Availability of Hall ticket||October 2020|
|Answer Key Released||November 2020|
|Objections Received||November 2020|
|Result Declaration||December 2020|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the Manipur TET exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
Manipur TET Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the Manipur TET Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the Manipur TET Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. Manipur TET Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.