NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Syllabus 2021: NHM Tripura CHO Syllabus with Exam Pattern are updated here, Verify NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Exam Pattern to know the marks, no of questions, duration, and question type details. The NHM Tripura Community Health Officer CHO Previous Papers with Solutions helps for better preparation. Detailed Scheme and Syllabus for written examination to the posts of Community Health Officer in NHM Tripura is listed. The NHM Tripura Community Health Officer CHO Exam Date, Exam Centre & Call Letter is released at tripuranrhm.gov.in.
|Name of the Organization
|National Health Mission Tripura
|Name of the Post
|Community Health Officer Posts
NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Syllabus 2021
Download NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Syllabus 2021 from here to start your preparation process, without using the NHM Tripura CHO Syllabus details no applicants can qualify in the upcoming written examination. Yes, everyone needs to use the given syllabi for cover all the topics given here. Here candidates know the complete details of NHM Tripura Exam Pattern in below page. The NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Test Scheme is prescribed by the official board. All the applied candidates necessary to check out the test pattern of at online. It helps to applied candidates for efficient preparation of NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Exam using the given details. Analyze the NHM Tripura CHO Exam Pattern and know the maximum scores, questions and timing of written examination.
Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Introduction to midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Female Reproductive System and Foetal Development
- Pregnancy (ante-natal)
- Intra-Natal period
- Women during Postnatal period
- Normal Neonates
- Abnormalities during Postnatal periods
- High-risk newborn
- Pharmacotherapeutics in obstetrics
- Family welfare program
- Abnormal Labour
- High-risk pregnancy
Community Health Nursing
- Determinants of health
- Epidemiology and nursing management of Common Communicable Diseases
- Population and its control
- Health Planning
- Policies and Problems
- Delivery of community health services
- Community health nursing approaches, concepts and roles and responsibilities of nursing personnel
- Assisting individuals and groups to promote and maintain their health
- National health and family welfare programs and the role of a nurse
- Common sign and symptoms and management
- Nursing management of patients (adults including the elderly) with respiratory problems
- Nursing management of the patient (Adults including elderly) with disorders of Digestive system & blood and cardiovascular Problems disorders of Integumentary system,
- Reproductive system & Endocrine system
- Peri-Operative nursing
- Medical-Surgical management complications & prognosis
Child Health Nursing
- The modern concept of child care
- The healthy child
- Nursing care of a neonate
- Integrated management of neonatal & childhood illnesses
- Nursing management in common childhood diseases
- Problems in children
- Growth and Development of Children
- Introduction to Pathology
- Definitions & causes of diseases
- Mode of cell Injury
- Cellular adaptations & intracellular accumulations
- Disturbances of pigment & mineral metabolism
- Acute inflammation I & II
- Necrosis/ Gangrene
- Disorders of circulation
- Neoplasia – Carcinogenesis
- Tumors of oral cavity & skin
- Diseases of salivary glands
- Chronic inflammation
- Systemic Pharmacology – Drug oriented teaching
- General and Clinical Pharmacology
- Drugs Affecting Autonomic Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System, CVS,
- Autacoids, Inflammation and Gout, Blood, Respiratory System, etc.
- Pharmacology of Chemotherapeutic Agents
- Therapeutic problems
- National Dance
- Music & Literature
- Indian Culture
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
- World organizations
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Books and Authors
- Important Dates
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Science and innovations
- New inventions
- Economic problems in India
- Geography of India
- National and International current affairs
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
- Sports & General
- International Affairs
- Current Events
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Indian Financial System
- Capitals & Currencies
- Government Schemes
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Summits & Conferences, etc
NHM Tripura CHO Exam Pattern 2021
We have given various links of NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their NHM Tripura CHO Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|100 MCA Questions = 300 Marks & Negative Marking = 1
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the NHM Tripura Community Health Officer exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the NHM Tripura CHO Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.