Rajasthan Town Planning Department Syllabus 2021: Rajasthan Town Planning Department ATP Syllabus and Rajasthan Town Planning Dept Assistant Town Planner Syllabus with Exam Pattern is discussed here. The given Rajasthan Town Planning Dept ATP Written Exam Syllabus topics are most important for the upcoming online test. Refer the Rajasthan Town Planning Department study tools in this bottom of this page. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the Rajasthan Town Planning Department Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2021 latest updates from urban.rajasthan.gov.in official website announcement.
|Organization Name||Town Planning Department of Rajasthan|
|Post Names||Assistant Town Planner (ATP)|
|Starting Date||10th February 2021|
|Closing Date||24th February 2021|
|Selection Process||Written, Interview, Document Verification|
Rajasthan Town Planning Department Syllabus 2021
Get Rajasthan Town Planning Department ATP Syllabus 2021 for with Exam Pattern. Rajasthan Town Planning Dept release the all vacancy wise written exam syllabus at online. Before starting the studies every applicant must aware of the exam pattern and syllabus for the online test. All Applied Candidates need to use the Rajasthan Town Planning Department Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021 from here. We given the Rajasthan Town Planning Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the 2021 exam preparation. The Syllabus will release by ayurveduniversity.edu.in. Rajasthan Town Planning Department ATP Syllabus 2021 are given along with test pattern. Rajasthan Town Planning Department Exam Date and Exam Centre will update soon days. The Rajasthan Town Planning Department Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2021 are help to prepare updates current affairs.
- Nature, Concepts and Principles of Town Planning, History and Development of Town Planning in Ancient, Medieval and Modern Period.
- Planning and present position of modern towns in India. Factors affecting the town planning and development.
- General importance of housing demands for housing, design of residential areas, housing problems in India.
- Man and Environment Traditional pattern and trends of change in Indian society, concept of social structure, culture and social institutions.
- General awareness about architecture & Town Planning of cities of Rdasthan.
- Urban Ecology and sustainability
- Sustainable development, Green Building, environment policies and guidelines for planning.
- Disaster management plan.
- Urban infrastructure and urban transport.
- Planning for urban development & sustainable development.
- Master Plan and its concept, scope and purpose of plan.
- Land Utilisation, Land use pattern and values.
- Population projections, methods of population projection, vital statistics and forecasting techniques.
- Social infrastructure, Physical infrastructure, heritage and Tourism.
- Zonal Plans
- Slums and squatter settlements.
- Causes and effects
- Prevention of slum formation
- Resources for slum clearance programmes in India.
- Simplified Planning Techniques.
- Data collections.
- Surveys, Land utilisation survey, Density survey, Transportation surveys.
- Model Building Regulations.
- Development control rules in India & Urban regulatory concept.
- Urban Development Schemes/Missions of Government of India
- Prime Minister Awas Yojana
- Smart Cities
- Hriday Scheme
- Neighbourhood concept, Roads Networks in the city.
- Satellite Towns & New Towns.
- Norms and Standards for Living, Shopping, Education, Health facilities. Parks and Playgrounds, Banking, Rain Water Conservation, Green belt and Garden City, Road making and street light, Traffic Laws and problems.
- Non-government development organisations and their relationship with local government, citizen participation. Functions of the Urban Local Bodies.
- Acts, Rules related to urban development in Rajasthan:
- Township Policy
- CM Jan Awas Yojana
- Apartment Ownership Act
- Land Pooling Act
- Urban Improvement Act
- Municipal Act
- Development Authority Act
Rajasthan Town Planning Dept Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern
We have given various links of Rajasthan Town Planning Department Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the Rajasthan Town Planning Department ATP Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their Rajasthan Town Planning Dept Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Type of Exam||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Duration of Paper||2 Hours|
|All Questions Carry||3 Marks|
|Negative Marks||1 Mark for every wrong answer|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the Rajasthan Town Planning Department exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
Rajasthan Town Planning Department Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the Rajasthan Town Planning Dept Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the Rajasthan Town Planning Department ATP Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. Rajasthan Town Planning Assistant Town Planner Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.