RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021: RBI JE Syllabus and RBI Jr Engineer Civil & Electrical Syllabus with Exam Pattern is clearly mentioned below page. Verify the RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2021 to know the no of question papers, total marks, exam duration and subject name list. Get the RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021 & Call Letter to Participate the Written Exam and Personal Interview Selection Process. Download the RBI Jr Engineer Syllabi 2021 at pdf file in below page. Keep visiting https://freshersexams.com to know the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 latest announcement from rbi.org.in.
|Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)
|2nd February 2021
|15th February 2021
|Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI JE Syllabus 2021
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern is released @ rbi.org.in. Last updated RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern are given. The Reserve Bank of India is exam conducting authority to organize the RBI Junior Engineer Exam for JE Civil and Electrical posts. The RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 PDF & Exam Pattern. To get the RBI JE exam Syllabus use the below page. Dear Candidates!! we have updated the Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the RBI Junior Engineer Civil Exam 2021 In the below section with eligibility, syllabus, admit card, pattern and preparation tips. Using the given syllabus info, the candidates can check all the topics wise in RBI Junior Engineer Electrical Test Pattern 2021.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS: 1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, makes and rates and also interpreting building drawings.
- Construction technology.
- Water proofing materials and technology.
- Sanitary and plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Water purification.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Pumping systems
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevator design, electrical safety protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Type of earthling, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Lighting design of office areas.
RBI Junior Engineer Civil & Electrical Exam Pattern 2021
We have given various links of RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the RBI JE Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Name of Tests
|No. of Questions
(Total Weighted Score)
|150 mins (separate time for each section)
|Engineering Discipline Paper I
|Engineering Discipline Paper II
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the RBI Junior Engineer exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
RBI Junior Engineer Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the RBI Junior Engineer Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the RBI Jr Engineer Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. RBI JE Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.