TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2021: TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2021 and Tamil Nadu Combined Engineering Services Exam Prelims & Mains Syllabus are updated here. Verify ISI Scientific Assistant Preparation Books and Study Material PDF along with the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Subject wise chapters / topic. Download TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam CESE Hall Ticket & Admit Card for attend the written exam, once the official release we will update the TNPSC CESE Exam Date & Centre @ freshersexams.com. The TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Call Letter 2020 is important for participate the personal interview. Keep watching official web portal or our portal (https://freshersexams.com) to know all updates.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||CESE (Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Junior Architect)|
|Starting date||5th March 2021|
|Closing Date||4th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2021
The Syllabus for Computer Based Test (CBT) of Scientific Assistant Written Examination is updated in below page. The TNPSC CESE Syllabus 2021 is discussed here. Get the entire details of the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Syllabus and Pattern of question papers. The TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Prelims Syllabus is more important than question papers because everyone should know syllabus subjects first and then utilize the model papers. TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Mains Syllabus 2021 is released for the candidates who are apply for the ISI department. To qualify in the upcoming written exam, applicants required to use the given syllabus topics to choose the correct answers in every question by objective type paper as Online Exam.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Architecture Engineering
- Theory of Architecture
- History of Architecture and Culture
- Materials and construction techniques
- Building systems and services
- Human settlements planning
- Urban Studies
- Environmental Studies and Site Planning
- Climatic design and Energy-efficient architecture
- Construction Technology and Project Management
- Professional Ethics
- Surveying and Hydrology
- Soil erosion and Conservation
- Watershed Development and Management
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Farm and Irrigation Structures
- Farm Power
- Farm Machinery
- Unit Operations in Food and Agricultural Processing
- Renewable and Bioenergy
- Process Engineering of Agricultural and Horticultural Crops
- Automotive Chassis
- Suspension and Braking System
- Automotive Transmission
- Automotive Electrical and Electronics
- Vehicle Body Engineering
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Vehicle Control Systems
- Automotive Pollution and Control
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Chemical Process Calculation and Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mechanical Operations and Engineering Materials
- Chemical Technology and Renewable Energy Sources
- Transfer Operations
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Numerical and Computational Methods
- Separation Operations
- Environmental Engineering and Safety in Chemical Industries
- Design and Optimization
- Building Materials and Construction Practices
- Engineering Survey
- Strength of Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control
- Design of Reinforced Concrete and Steel Structures
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Urban and Transportation
- Project Management and Estimation
- Electrical Circuits
- Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Digital Processors and Communication
- Renewable Energy Resources
- Mechanics, Kinetics and Dynamics
- Strength of Materials and Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Turbo Machinery
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Materials Science and Metallurgy
- Production Technology
- Metrology and Quality Control
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Fibre Identification and Blend Analysis
- Physical Properties of Fibre
- Synthetic Fibre Spinning and Post Spinning Operations
- Testing and Quality Control
- Chemical Processing
- Knitting and Garments
- Textile Management and Environment Conservation
- Nonwovens and Technical Textiles
- General Science
- Current Events
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
TNPSC AE & Assistant Electrical Inspector Exam Pattern 2021
We have given various links of TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the TNPSC CESE Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their TNPSC CESE AE & AEI Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Papers||Test Type||Subjects||Max Marks||Duration|
|I||Objective Type||Engineering Subjects (Degree Standard)||300||3 Hours|
|II||General Studies, Aptitude & Mental Ability||200||2 Hours|
|Interview & Records||70||–|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam CESE Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the TNPSC CESE Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. TNPSC CESE Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.