TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2021: TSLPRB APP Syllabus with Exam Pattern is given here, collect the Telangana Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2021 for upcoming written exam selection process. Download the Telangana SLPRB APP Syllabi here with the Exam Scheme to know the No of questions, total marks, exam duration details. We have collected the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor APP Previous Papers and linked in this page. Verify TSLPRB APP Preparation Books and Study Material PDF for cover all topics. Download TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor APP Admit Card and Call letter to attend the Written Exam and Personal Interview. Keep visiting https://freshersexams.com to know the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor APP Recruitment 2021 latest updates.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutors (APP) (Category-7)|
|No. of Posts||151 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Application Starting Date||Will be Announced Shortly|
|Application Ending Date||Will be Announced Shortly|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2021
TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2021 for APP is listed here. The TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam contain General English, Marathi, General Studies, Engineering Aptitude Test subjects. Applied candidates have to prepare in these topics to across the exam with the qualified manner. TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor APP Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF For Group A and Group B are given. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment board will select various vacancies for various posts through Written Exam. Every candidate will be shortlisted through the Prelims and Mains Exam. So, use the given Telangana Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus to pass in the exam and enter to next mains examination 2021.
- The Constitution of India, 1949
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Criminal Rules of Practice and Circular Orders, 1990
- Minor Acts
- Central Acts
- State Acts
- Arms Act, 1959
- Explosives Act, 1884
- Explosive Substances Act, 1908
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act, 2006
- Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes (POA) Act, 1989
- Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955
- Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
- Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- Child and Adolescent Labour (Prohibition & Regulation) Act), 1986
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Information Technology Act, 2000
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Unlawful Activities Prevention Act, 1967
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
- Delhi Special Police Establishment Act, 1946
- Cable Television Network Act, 1994
- Copyright Act, 1957
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940
- National Security Act, 1980
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
- Prize, Chits and Money Circulation Schemes (banning) Act, 1978
- Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994
- Police Act, 1861
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012
- Passport Act, 1967
- Criminal Law Amendment Acts (applicable)
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- Epidemics Act, 1897
- State Excise Act, 1968 and Rules
- Telangana State Gaming Act, 1974
- Telangana State Gaming Rules, 1976
- State Chit Funds Act, 1971
- Telangana State Forest Act, 1967
- Telangana State Towns Nuisances Act, 1889
- State Pawn Brokers Act, 2002
- Telangana District Police Act, 1329-F (Act No.X of 1329-F)
- Hyderabad City Police Act, 1348-F
- Telangana State Protection of Depositors of Financial
Establishments Act, 1999
- State Probation of Offenders Act, 1936
- Telangana State Public Security Act, 1992
- Public Safety Measures & Enforcement Act, 2013.
- Telangana State Preventive Detention Act 1970
- State Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Dacoits, Drug-Offenders, Goondas, Immoral Traffic Offenders & Land-Grabbers, Spurious Seed Offenders, Insecticide Offenders, Fertilizer Offenders, Food Adulteration Offenders, Fake Document Offenders, Scheduled Commodities Offenders, Forest Offenders, Gaming Offenders, Sexual offenders, Explosive
Substances Offenders, Arms Offenders, Cyber Crime Offenders & White Collar or Financial Offenders Act, 1986.
Telangana SLPRB APP Exam Pattern
|Paper||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||No of Marks||Time Duration||Type of the Exam|
|Paper-I||The Constitution of India, 1949||200 Questions||100 Marks||03 hours||Objective Type|
|The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973|
|The Indian Penal Code, 1860|
|The Indian Evidence Act, 1872|
|Criminal Rules of Practice and Circular Orders, 1990|
|Minor Acts (Central Acts, State Acts )|
|Paper-II||Special emphasis on Pleading and Drafting||–||100 Marks||03 hours||Descriptive Type|
- Paper-I will be objective in nature containing 200 questions. Paper-I will be either Online or Offline (OMR based).
- Paper-II will be descriptive in nature and the syllabus is with special emphasis on Pleading and Drafting.
We have given various links of TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their TSLPRB APP Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the Telangana SLPRB Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. TSLPRB Assistant Public Prosecutor Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.