Dear Applied Candidates TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in TSPSC AEE Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Utilize the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Books and Study Materials Online for know the every subject deeply to get qualify in the upcoming TSPSC Assistant 2022 Exam. Get Latest TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for TSPSC AEE Selection process, TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Eligibility and TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Document verification and etc. TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc. The candidates try to take their exam preparation very seriously as a result. In this essay, we hope to have covered everything there is to know about the TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 AEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
Reading this document may teach us everything there is to know about the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2022 Exams will be given in a severe manner, thus applicants should read the entire article. Here we have uploaded the Subject Wise TSPSC AEE Syllabus and Detailed Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. Check out the complete article and get the complete information about TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Examination (371 Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2022. On this page, we have provided the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2022 for the teacher Posts. To boost up your confidence level, our team had given the Syllabus 2020 with a detailed pattern. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Previous Papers TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Model Examination Details TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Old Exam Papers for PDF TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||
|Job Role||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2022.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Along with the TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Previous Year Papers, check TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022
General Studies & General Ability
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on the Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political, and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana
- Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc., and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
- School Level English Grammar: Reported Speech, Degrees of Comparison, Active and Passive Voice, Articles, Tense, Noun & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs, Verbs, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Conditionals.
- Vocabulary: Phrasal Verbs, Related Pair of Words, Idioms, Synonyms and Antonyms, Phrases, Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences: Fillers and Improvement, Transformation of Sentences, Comprehension, Use of Words, Punctuation, Spelling Test, Spotting of Errors, Choosing Appropriate Words, and words often Confused.
- Building Materials and Construction
- The Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures, Surveying
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing, and Construction Management
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Applied Mechanics and Design:
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines, Vibrations
- Machine Design
Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences:
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- I.C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering:
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022
|Written Examination||No of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper -1||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper -2||Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
- TSPSC AEE exam pattern consists of two papers, i.e., Paper I & Paper II
- For objective-type questions, Paper-l will be worth a total of 150 marks and must be completed in 150 minutes.
- For objective-type questions, Paper I will have a total of 300 marks and require 150 minutes to complete.
- The candidates will be chosen based on the marks they received.
- Additionally required a personal interview, which carries 50 marks.
- The cut-off will be determined according to the merit list of different categories (SC/OBC/ST/PH/General).
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Application||Get Here|
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Official Website||Get Here|
|TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2022 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely