Dear Applied Candidates TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 Download PDF in TSPSC Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade 1 Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. Utilize the TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Books and Study Materials Online for know the every subject deeply to get qualify in the upcoming HSSPP Special Educator 2022 Exam. Get Latest TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Date and Exam centre will be released soon at online. Are you searching for TSPSC Extension Officer Selection process, TSPSC Extension Officer Eligibility and TSPSC Extension Officer Document verification and etc. TSPSC Extension Officer Preparation Tips and Study Materials and etc.
TSPSC Extension Officer Previous Papers
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PDF
The officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) have given the TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Pattern 2022 in the notification itself. Interested candidates have to refer to the below-given tables and get a complete idea of the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2022 topics and the TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Pattern 2022. Time management is also the most important factor in the exam. So, make sure to improve answering the questions within the given time duration. If the candidate has no time management, they may not answer the questions within the 2 Hours 30 minutes.
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Preparation Tips
Job Seekers are you searching for TSPSC Extension Officer Examination Syllabus for Subject Wise get insert our page. Latest released TSPSC Extension Officer Examination (Various Vacancies) many people applied from official last date for 2022. On this page, we have provided the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2022 for the teacher Posts. To boost up your confidence level, our team had given the Syllabus 2020 with a detailed pattern. So get Written Examination Preparation Tips or Study Books available below the page. TSPSC Extension Officer Previous Papers TSPSC Extension Officer Model Examination Details TSPSC Extension Officer Old Exam Papers for PDF TSPSC Extension Officer Written Test Information and etc. We are mentioned TSPSC Extension Officer Selection Process, and Sample Papers for PDF provided below the page. Applicants who are applied get for more details check at under the page.
Scheme of Examination
The TSPSC Extension Officer will be selected on the basis of performance in the written/online test and no interview will be conducted.
The TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
The TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Will be of 150 Marks/ Questions.
The Time Duration of Exam will be 150 Minutes.
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Job Role||Extension Officer|
|Salary||16500 – 35700|
|Application Fee||100 – 250|
|Examination Conducted Date||Updates Shortly|
|Application Last Date||2022|
|Vacancies No||Various Posts|
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2022.
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Recruitment Education Qualification
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent examination.
In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications instead of qualification mentioned in the Notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Method of Selection Procedure
The TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Written Examination and interview. The TSPSC Extension Officer Online Test/Written Examination will be conducted in English or Any Languages. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Written Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/ Written Examination
Note: Write TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 examination Papers very cool and Honestly get better score with your cut off marks. Before examination don’t fear and get wanted things for Pen, Pencil, Scale, and more materials don’t forget your mind.
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Study Materials
Every recruitment organization have their own written examination pattern, like some organizations arranged 2 papers some arranged 1 paper, duration of exam, number of questions, section wise subjects, whether negative marking provision or not, nature of exam (subjective/objective/both) so candidates require to understand all motif before appear any written examination. we are advised to use the given links to download the TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Papers to increase their preparation level. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their TSPSC Extension Officer Supervisor Grade 1 Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Along with the TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Previous Year Papers, check TSPSC Supervisor Grade 1 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Selection Process in below page.
Syllabus for TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- 1. Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- 2. International Relations and Events.
- 3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- 4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- 5. Economy of India and Telangana
- 6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- 7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- 8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- 9. Policies of Telangana State
- 10. History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- 11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- 12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- 13. Basic English
Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level)
- I. Social Structure: Man and Society – Society – Characteristics and functions of Society – Community: meaning and types of communities – characteristics of rural and urban communities – Social processes – Concept of Socialization. Social control – Rural Social Stratification – Caste System – Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in Rural society – their conditions and problems – welfare measures for S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. – Agrarian Social Structure – culture and civilization.
- II. Basic Social Institutions: Basic Social Institutions in Rural Society – Family: Nature of Family organization, change in role and status of women and factors affecting functions of family, approaches to the study of family; Family life cycle and development tasks; Family life education. – Marriage: Changing patterns of marriage and its consequences – marital disharmony and counseling. Kinship, Religion, Economy, Polity and Education – Status of Women in Indian Society – Specific Problems of Women in Rural Society – Social legislations / Laws related to women.
- III. Human Life Span Development: Growth and development – concepts, major issues, principles, Developmental stages, Developmental tasks during life span, Factors for growth and development; Pregnancy-Care, complications, critical periods in development, Types of birth, complications during delivery; Post natal care of mother and child; Care of new born – Importance of breastfeeding, weaning; Characteristics of new born, Characteristics and care of premature baby; Development in Infancy – physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive, language development, Importance of infant stimulation – Definition, Importance, Materials, things to consider; Stimulating materials for different senses; Day Care centers Practices to be followed, material required; Developmental delays during infancy; Early Childhood Period–Significance, Physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive and language development, Importance of play in development, Methods of child study, Disciplinary practices, Behaviour problems.
Developmental indicators; Development during school age; Development during
adolescence – Pubertal changes, Physical and identity development, Socio, emotional,
identity and personality problems, Transitions and Interests; Vocational guidance during
adolescence; Development during adulthood; Children with special needs- types of
disabilities, management, organizations working for disabled, facilities for special children; Children with socio emotional disadvantages; Welfare programmes for children,
adolescents and women.
- IV. Human Nutrition and Food Science: Importance of nutrition for well being; Nutrients-carbohydrate, protein, fat, energy, fat soluble vitamins-A,D,E,K, water soluble vitamins-B-complex and Vit.C, minerals-Ca, P, Fe, I, Zn, Na, F – Role, Functions, Sources, Requirements, Deficiency signs and symptoms and Health problems associated; Basic food groups – Composition and Nutritive value, selection, processing, Cooking methods, Changes during cooking, Prevention of losses of nutrients; Food Adulteration; Food hygiene and laws, Nutraceuticals in foods; Food fortification; Processed and convenience foods.
- V. Family and Community Nutrition: Functional food groups; Concept of Balanced diet; Principles of meal planning; Nutrient requirements and Dietary guidelines in -Pregnant, lactating women, Infants, Preschoolers, School Children, Adolescents and adults; Therapeutic modifications in Diet during -Fevers, Gastro intestinal, liver, heart and kidney diseases, obesity and Diabetes; Assessment of Nutritional Status of Community-Direct methods -Anthropometry, Clinical, Biochemical and Dietary methods and Indirect methods. Malnutrition in India-types, prevalence, causes, prevention strategies, and treatment; Nutrition policies and programmes in operation in India; National and International agencies working to eradicate malnutrition, and their services.
- VI. Early Childhood Development and Education: Characteristics and Significance of ECDE; Motor, Language, Cognitive, Socioemotional and Moral development -Concept /Meaning, principles, importance, classification and influencing factors; Early Childhood Education – Concept, Types, Need and History of ECE; ECE centers-Need, for ECE centers, Objectives of ECE Programme, Basic requirements; Curriculum Planning for early childhood period-Types, Steps, Factors, Characteristics of Curriculum Planning; Different types of ECE centers; Qualities of an ECE teacher; Records and reports maintained in ECE center; Parental participation in ECE programme.
- VII. Health, Hygiene and Sanitation: Health-Definition, importance; Health indicators- Mortality, Morbidity, and other secondary data – definitions, incidence; Immunization- Importance, vaccines and their utility, immunization schedule for children and others; Water- importance, sources, safety, water treatment/ purification methods, water borne diseases; Personal hygiene importance, methods, health problems due to poor hygiene; Environmental Sanitation-safe methods of disposal of waste, common communicable diseases air, water, soil, and vector borne diseases; Food Poisoning and Food Allergy; Primary prevention and treatment of communicable diseases: Health facilities available; First Aid at home level.
- VIII. Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and
Children: Rural development: concept, need, meaning, and objectives, functions of extension education for rural development; Panchayati Raj institutions – concept, structure and functions. Rural Development Programmes – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS), Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana (SGSY), National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM), National Social Assistance
Programme, Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK), Swachh Bharat Mission, Sansad Adarsh Programmes for women welfare and dvelopment – Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for
Empowerment of Adolescent Girls, (RGSEAG); Janani Suraksha Yojana, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Dhanalaxmi, Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahayog Yojana, Support to Training and
Employment Programme for women (STEP), Swadhar, Ujjwala. Policies related to women and children: National Policy for women – National Mission for Empowerment of Women – National Commission for women – National Policy for children – Protection of Children from Sexual offences Act, 2012 – National Policy for children – National Commission for Protection of child Rights (NCPCR) – Health and Family welfare – Major Initiatives under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) – National Health Programmes related to women and children – Integrated child Development Services (ICDS) scheme: programme components and its administration – Five year plans and development services for women and children.
- IX. Social problems: Poverty, Unemployment, Migration, Alcoholism, Caste conflicts, Dowry, child marriage.
- X. Social work Intervention and communication: Social work intervention in the areas of women’s welfare and child development; working with individuals, group, families and communities. Communication – process, elements, models, and barriers; Conventional and new media communication technologies – Classification, types, advantages and limitations; Criteria for selection of audio visual aids and factors affecting their selection.
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper II: Subject Concerned (Common to all) (Degree Level)||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks||300 Minutes|
|Type of Questions – Objective Type Questions|
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Syllabus / Subject
Dear Candidates our blog mentioned your Written Test Syllabus for Subject wise also provided home page get read our website take your written examination details. Are you interesting for this examination conducted soon as possible from online / written examination centre. The subjects are Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Knowledge. People who are seeking for the New TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Syllabus can get from here. You can also get Previous Papers on our page for free of cost. this paper will let you know the difficulty level of the examination.
TSPSC Extension Officer Call Letter
The Candidates should provide correct e-mail address on which call letter will be issued. If the call letter is not delivered to the candidate due to providing wrong e-mail address, the Registry will not be responsible for the same.
Interview or Viva voce
The eligibility of the candidate, who is to be called for viva-voce, in view of the marks obtained by him/her in the screening test and typing test, shall be finally decided after scrutiny of the application, verification of documents and testimonials produced at the time of viva-voce. The candidates who are called for viva-voce shall produce all the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria as per advertisement, then he/she will not be allowed for viva-voce (interview) and will be disqualified.
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Answer Sheet
The candidate will be supplied carbonless O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet consisting of two (2) copies the original copy and the duplicate copy below. Do not attempt to separate or displace them while answering without the carbon impression paper provided to the candidates. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the candidate’s currently valid photo identity, in original, such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card with photograph/Photo identity proof issued on original letter head by a Gazzetted Officer/People’s Representative or Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ University (valid in current year)/Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID, should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Note: The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Note: Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited. A Candidate who is found breaching the abovesaid direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently.
Merit List: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for Written Test / online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Written Test / online test in the order of merit
|TSPSC Extension Officer Application||https://www.tspsc.gov.in/Get Here|
|TSPSC Extension Officer Official Notification for PDF||Get Here|
|TSPSC Extension Officer Official Website||Get Here|
|TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Get Here|
TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Procedure
First go to official site
Then followed instruction and get details
Search your recruitment page or examination details
Enter your application form register ID or Date of Birth
Log in your register page
Then Finally show on your Examination Syllabus Download Button
Get TSPSC Extension Officer 2022 Supervisor Grade 1 Exam Syllabus Download and Take the Print safely
HSSPP Special Educator Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern, Study Material
HSSPP Special Educator Previous Papers with Answer Sheet Download
Kerala PSC Project Officer Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern, Study Material
Kerala PSC Project Officer Previous Question Papers with Solutions PDF
Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Syllabus 2022 BFO Exam Pattern, Study Books