UKSSSC AAO Syllabus 2021: UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus with Test Pattern are required for written exam studies. Download the UKSSSC Industrial Development wing Supervisor Class III Syllabus Information to start your efficient preparation. Uttarakhand SSSC is an exam conducting authority to release the Udyan Vikas Shakha Class II Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Question Papers, Book and Study Material PDF. Gather UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Paper and Question Paper to take a practice exams. Check UKSSSC AAO Preparation Books and Study Materials PDF here, collect the UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Previous Year Question Papers and Model Paper at pdf.
|Name Of The Board||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) Class III, Industrial Development wing Supervisor Class III, Chara Sahayak Group II, Chara Sahayak Group III, Khadya Prasanskran Shakha Varg II, Senior Milk Inspector, Udyan Vikas Shakha Class II, Sahayak Mashroom Vikas Adhikari, Sahayak Paudh Suraksha Adhikari / Madhu Vikas Nirikshak, Sahayak Prashikshan Adhikari (Udyan Vigyan), Sahayak Prashikshan Adhikari (Vanaspati Vigyan), Mushroom Paryavekshak, Lab Assistant (Botany)|
|Number Of Vacancies||423 Posts|
UKSSSC AAO Syllabus 2021
UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Class 3 Syllabus 2021 for AAO Group C posts is updates, the will announced Exam date for exam. Gather UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for preparation process. The officials of Uttarakhand SSSC released the Assistant Agriculture Officer Test Pattern through gpcl.gujarat.gov.in. Download the Syllabus 2020 PDF for free to the end of this page. UKSSSC Industrial Development wing Supervisor Syllabus 2021 section wise are released by @ sssc.uk.gov.in. Check UKSSSC Udyan Vikas Shakha Exam Pattern to know the question paper format of Paper 1 and Paper 2 Written Exam.
UKSSSC AAO General Hindi Syllabus Pdf
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Uttarakhand SSSC Asst Agricultural Officer General Knowledge Syllabus
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture.
UKSSSC AAO Agriculture Syllabus Pdf
Unit 1 –
- Definition and scope of Agronomy, Classification of field Crops, general principles of Crop production
- Climate, soil, soil preparation, seed and sowing, tillage, water management, nutrient management, plant protection management, harvesting, threshing and storage, mixed and inter-cropping, manure and fertilizers, cultivation of common crops
- Cereal Crops: Wheat, Barley, Oat: oilseed Crops: Rapeseed and mustard Linseed, Sunflower
- Pulse crops: Chickpea, field pea, Lentil, Rajmah,
- Fodder Crops: Oat, Berseem, Lucerne
- Cash Crops: Potato, sugarcane, recommended varieties, seed rate, time and method of sowing, irrigation, manure and fertilizer, weed controls, insect-pests and diseases, harvesting, processing, and yield. Soils-origin and classification loam, silt, clay, sandy loam, physical and chemical properties of soil.
Unit – 2
- Study of horticultural crops including recommended varieties and their main features, suitability for different regions, time and method of sowing, manure and fertilizer, irrigation, diseases and pests, and their control. major vegetables like Potato, Brinjal, chilies, tomato, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Onion, Watermelon, Okra, Radish, Carrot and Pea. cucurbits, bitter gourd, bottle gourd, muskmelon, ridge gourd, root crops-carrot, radish sweet potato, turnip, fruits vegetables-tomato, brinjal, botanical Classification of vegetables and fruits, pruning and training of fruit plants, Unfruitfulness, Fruit drop, Polyembryony, Parthenocarpy, and incompatibility.
- Practices involved in the production of fruits: Mango, Guava, Kagzi lime, Banana, Grape, Litchi, Papaya, Loquat, Aonla, Ber, Jack Fruit, Apple, Pear and Peach, Production techniques of plantation crops: Coconut, Cashew nut, Tea Coffee and coca.
Unit – 3
- Type of iron and steel, wood, plastic and tin used in agricultural implements and their forms &•, properties. Study of different types of plows- indigenous, chisel, rotary and disc plow,. their management & cost, selection of prime movers, water lifting devices; discharge, command area, cost of different system; soil preparation, methods of plowing, need for tillage, kinds of tillage, mechanical Power transmission through belts, putties and gears, EC engine and its components.
- Classification of tractors, Elementary knowledge about main components of tractor and their functions such as steering, clutches, transmission gears, differential and final drive, Introductory agricultural economics-meaning and scope, Production — meaning, factors of production such as land, labour, capital and management, properties of factor of production; law of returns; intensive and extensive agriculture, law of demand, relative prices and standard of living
- Cooperation – meaning, principles of cooperation, land development banks: Agriculture-place in Five Year Plans; Extension Education, Extension Teaching and Leaman. Extension and Rural Development Programmes: Including T and V system, National Demonstration, IRDP, Jawahar Rojgar Yojana.
UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Class 3 Exam Pattern
We have given various links of UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the UKSSSC AAO Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Paper/ Name Of the Subject||Number Of question/ Number Of Marks||Duration Of Time|
|Papers – I||60 Question for each subject (Each question carries three marks) – 180 Marks per each subject||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Paper-II||120 Questions (Each question carries three marks) – 360 Marks||2 Hours (120 Minutes|
|Total||240 Questions – 720 Marks||4 Hours|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer AAO Previous Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the UKSSSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the UKSSSC AAO Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. UKSSSC Industrial Development wing Supervisor Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.
UKSSSC Driver Previous Year Question Papers & Old Paper PDF
UKSSSC Cartographer Syllabus 2021 Drafter and Surveyor Exam Pattern
UKSSSC Driver Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern, Study Material Download
UKSSSC Cartographer Previous Question Papers, Drafter and Surveyor Old Paper
UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus 2021 Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Exam Pattern