UKSSSC Jail Guard Admit Card 2021: UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Admit Card release soon days, collect UKSSSC Prisoner Admit Card for Physical Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Competitive Examination recruitment process participation. Get the Uttarakhand Jail Guard Call Letter from here once the official board release at sssc.uk.gov.in. Get the UK Jail Guard Exam Date & Centre List along with the UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Call Letter publication, candidates need to use their login details at official portal to view and download Admit Card of UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak/Jail Guard/Male & Female Prisoner Posts. Keep visiting https://freshersexams.com to know the UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 latest updates.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post Name||Jail Guard (Male Prisoner, Female Prisoner)|
|No. of Posts||213 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Nature of the Post||Non-Gazetted/ Temporary/ Contributed Pensioned|
|Application Starting Date||1st July 2021|
|Application Ending Date|
|Selection Process||Physical Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Competitive Examination|
UKSSSC Jail Guard Admit Card 2021
UKSSSC has issued a latest notification for the exam date & admit card of Prisoner, Jail Guard recruitment 2021. Use your application number, date of birth, password details are important for use to collect the UKSSSC Jail Guard Exam Admit Card 2021. Further, the officials will issue the UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak admit Card in the official portal. Here we have discussed the UKSSSC Jail Guard Admit Card info, based on the latest updates we have referred and update the Admit Card and Exam Date Release date for all the applied candidates. Candidates who are successfully applied on the last date of application. The board members of UKSSC is released the admit card details. UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak recruitment has released the admit card 2021 on the official website.
Admit Card Mentioned Details
- Candidate Name
- Name of Exam Centre
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
UKSSSC Jail Guard Syllabus 2021 Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Exam Pattern
UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Call Letter
Candidates can download the Labour and Employment Goa Call Letter 2021 by using their name and date of birth. Using the Application Number, Password, and Date of Birth to download the UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak 2021 Examination. Mostly, the exam for the Bandi Rakshak Post will be conducted tentatively. The exam date is most important for every candidate to attend the written exam at accurate exam announced date. PSSSB SIPO admit card exam dates will also be announced by Uttarakhand SSSC on the official website. Using the Application Number, Password, and Date of Birth to download the UKSSSC Jail Guard 2021 Examination. The admit card of UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Test will be update at sssc.uk.gov.in.
Required Documents Along with Admit Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
UKSSSC Jail Guard Previous Papers, Bandi Rakshak Model Question Paper
Procedures to Check & Download UKSSSC Jail Guard Admit Card & Call Letter
- First, candidates need to enter into the official website.
- Then, the home page of the official site displays on the screen.
- Need to search for the UKSSSC Jail Guard Admit card section that appears at the top of the home page.
- And then click on the regional wise link provided in the admit card page.
- Click on the link and fill the required fields asked for and also fill the Captcha if required.
- Before submission, once check for confirmation.
- Finally, you will get the UKSSSC Prisoner Admit Card.
- Similarly, you can see your scheduled Exam Date on the UKSSSC Jail Guard Admit Card.
- Finally, Download it and make more copies of it for further professional purposes.