UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2021: UP NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus with Exam Pattern is discussed here, get NHM UP CHO Exam Syllabus to know the written exam details based on official announcement. Detailed Scheme and Syllabus for written examination to the posts is listed. The NHM UP Exam Date, Exam Centre & Call Letter is released at online. Download NHM UP Community Health Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket here at pdf using the application number & date of birth details. Verify UP NHM CHO Exam Pattern to know the marks, no of questions, duration, and question type details. The UP NHM CHO Previous Papers with Solutions helps for better preparation. Check the UP NHM CHO Model Papers, Old Papers, and Exam Scheme in below page.
|Origination Name||National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officers (CHO)|
|No. of Vacancy||2800 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Start Date||30.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.07.2021|
UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2021
Download UP NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus from here to start your preparation process, without using the Syllabus details no applicants can qualify in the upcoming written examination. Yes, everyone needs to use the given syllabi for cover all the topics given here. The UP NHM Community Health Officer Test Scheme is prescribed by the official board. All the applied candidates necessary to check out the test pattern of NHM UP at online. It helps to applied candidates for efficient preparation of UP NHM Community Health Officer Exam using the given details. Check the complete preparation syllabus for UP NHM Community Health Officer written exam to get qualify in upcoming test. Here candidates know the complete details of NHM UP CHO Exam Pattern in below page.
Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Introduction to midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Female Reproductive System and Foetal Development
- Pregnancy (ante-natal)
- Intra-Natal period
- Women during Postnatal period
- Normal Neonates
- Abnormalities during Postnatal periods
- High-risk newborn
- Pharmacotherapeutics in obstetrics
- Family welfare program
- Abnormal Labour
- High-risk pregnancy
Community Health Nursing
- Determinants of health
- Epidemiology and nursing management of Common Communicable Diseases
- Population and its control
- Health Planning
- Policies and Problems
- Delivery of community health services
- Community health nursing approaches, concepts and roles and responsibilities of nursing personnel
- Assisting individuals and groups to promote and maintain their health
- National health and family welfare programs and the role of a nurse
- Common sign and symptoms and management
- Nursing management of patients (adults including the elderly) with respiratory problems
- Nursing management of the patient (Adults including elderly) with disorders of Digestive system & blood and cardiovascular Problems disorders of Integumentary system,
- Reproductive system & Endocrine system
- Peri-Operative nursing
- Medical-Surgical management complications & prognosis
- The modern concept of child care
- The healthy child
- Nursing care of a neonate
- Integrated management of neonatal & childhood illnesses
- Nursing management in common childhood diseases
- Problems in children
- Growth and Development of Children
- Introduction to Pathology
- Definitions & causes of diseases
- Mode of cell Injury
- Cellular adaptations & intracellular accumulations
- Disturbances of pigment & mineral metabolism
- Acute inflammation I & II
- Necrosis/ Gangrene
- Disorders of circulation
- Neoplasia – Carcinogenesis
- Tumors of oral cavity & skin
- Diseases of salivary glands
- Chronic inflammation
- Systemic Pharmacology – Drug oriented teaching
- General and Clinical Pharmacology
- Drugs Affecting Autonomic Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System, CVS,
- Autacoids, Inflammation and Gout, Blood, Respiratory System, etc.
- Pharmacology of Chemotherapeutic Agents
- Therapeutic problems
UP NHM Community Health Officer Exam Pattern
We have given various links of UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the UP NHM CHO Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their NHM UP Community Health Officer Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Time Duration: 2 Hours|
|Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the UP NHM CHO exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
UP NHM CHO Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the UP NHM CHO Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the NHM UP CHO Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. UP NHM CHO Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.