UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020: UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus 2020 is discussed here. Download UPSC CMS Preparation Books and Study Materials 2020 at pdf, get the UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Papers and UPSC CMS Model Paper along with the given UPSC CMS Syllabi. Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card & UPSC Combined Medical Services Call Letter 2020 to participate the Written Exam / Online /test and Personal interview. Based on the official publication, all the syllabus details are enlisted here. Use the given Preparation Tips, Test Pattern, Eligibility, Exam Date, Admit Card Date, aspirants be updates. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 latest updates from upsc.gov.in official announcement.
|Name of The Organisation
|Union Public Service Commission
|Number of vacancies
|Name of The Exam
|Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
|Name Of The Posts
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, GDMO, General Duty Medical Gr.-II
|22nd Oct 2020
|Anywhere In India
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020
UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus is given for candidates who have applied for CMS recruitment. Applicants use the given below files and download the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus 2020. The UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Syllabus contains Professional Knowledge (Electrical), Power Electronics & Drives, Network Analysis, etc. Download UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus 2020 PDF for the candidates who are completed their registration process for the UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2020. DRDO MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern is released by Union Public Service Commission. The UPSC Combined Medical Services Test Pattern are important for studies. DRDO MTS Syllabus and Exam pattern 2020 is vital for exam to get job in UPSC.
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 – General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases, and Schizophrenia
UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus for Paediatrics
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Immunization in children
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programs related to child health
UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus for Paper II
UPSC Syllabus for CMS – Surgery
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
UPSC Combined Medical Services – Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Questions on a displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape
- Family Planning
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- An operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
UPSC CMS Syllabus Pdf – Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programs
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the UPSC CMS Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their UPSC CMS Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|Name Of The Subject
|Number Of Marks
|500 Marks (250 Marks Each Paper)
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the UPSC Combined Medical Services exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the UPSC Combined Medical Services Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. UPSC Combined Medical Services Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.