WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus 2021: West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Syllabus with Exam Pattern are given. West Bengal Police Admit Card 2021 and Call Letter to attend the Written Exam & Personal Interview selection process. The WBP Wireless Operator Exam Date and Exam Centre 2020 details are release with E – Admit Cards publication. Download the Previous Year Question Papers and Model Papers in below page using the given links. Initiate your efficient preparation to get maximum marks in the WBP Wireless Operator Written Exam. subjects with the help of this page. Get WB Police Wireless Operator Preparation Books and Study Material to complete every subject name wise. Enter to this given links and know all the listed information about the csbc.bih.nic.in Exam 2020. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the WBP Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 latest updates from official announcement.
|Name Of The Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name Of The Post||Wireless Operator|
|Selection Process||Prelims Test, PET/PMT, Final Written Exam, Personality Test|
|Related Jobs||Police Jobs|
WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus 2021
WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern are released by csbc.bih.nic.in. The officials of the WB Police is an exam conducting authority for Wireless Operator Syllabus with Written Exam Pattern. Check WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus and Exam Pattern here, Download WB Police Wireless Operator Syllabus. Get detailed more info of exam pattern, selection process, eligibility – education qualification, age limit, preparation tips in below page. Download WBP Syllabus Pdf. Check WBP Wireless Operator Exam Pattern at online. You have to work very hard for with the given Bihar Home Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern to get qualify in the written test. WBP Wireless Operator Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern are Download from below page.
- Mechanics : 1D Motion, 2D Motion, Relative Motion, Uniform Circular Motion, Newton’s 3 Laws, Kinetic Energy, Potential Energy, Conservation of Mechanical Energy, Conservation of Total Energy, Impulse, Momentum and Angular Momentum, Simple Harmonic Motion, Pendulums.
- Oscillations and Waves : Periodic motion – period, frequency, displacement as a function of time. Periodic functions. Simple harmonic motion (S.H.M) and its equation; phase; oscillations of a spring-restoring force and force constant; energy in S.H.M.- kinetic and potential energies; simple pendulum-derivation of expression for its time period; free, forced and damped oscillations (qualitative ideas only), resonance.
Wave motion. Longitudinal and transverse waves, speed of wave motion. Displacement relation for a progressive wave. Principle of superposition of waves, reflection of waves, standing waves in strings and organ pipes, fundamental mode and harmonics, Beats, Doppler effect.
- Current Electricity : Electric current, flow of electric charges in a metallic conductor, Ohm’s law, electrical resistance, V-I characteristics (linear and non-linear) electrical energy and power, electrical resistivity and conductivity.
- Electromagnetic induction : Kirchoffs’ laws and simple applications. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic waves : Electromagnetic waves and their characteristics (qualitative ideas only). Transverse nature of electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic spectrum (radio waves, microwaves, infrared visible, ultraviolet, Xrays, gamma rays) including elementary facts about their uses.
- Computer Application:
- Basic knowledge in Computer
- Operating Computer using GUI based Operating System
- Understanding Word Processing
- Using Spread Sheet
- Communication using the Internet
- Presentation using Power Point.
- Algebra : Irrational numbers, Arithmetic Progression, Quadratic Equations, Logarithm, Laws of Indices.
- Trigonometry : Associated angles, Compound angles, Multiple Angles.
- Co-ordinate Geometry : Equations of straight lines, equations of Circles.
- Calculus : Limit, Differentiation, Integration.
West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Exam Pattern
We have given various links of WBP Wireless Operator Recruitment 2021 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the WBP Wireless Operator Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their WBP Wireless Operator Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
|S. No||Name Of The Subject||No Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General Knowledge And Current Affair||40||40||1 Hour 3o Minutes|
|3||Every Day Physical Science||20||20|
|4||Logical And Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the WBP Wireless Operator exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.