WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Syllabus 2020: WBPSC Geography Mistress Syllabus 2020 and West Bengal Assistant Director of Horticulture Syllabus 2020 is discussed here. collect the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Call Letter to get participate the Call Letter 2020. Verify the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Exam Date and Exam Centre List 2020. Check the WBPSC Geography Mistress Exam Syllabi 2020 to know the complete study materials. Use the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Preparation Books to predict the correct questions and secure the maximum marks obtained in the written exam. Collect the WBPSC Geography Mistress Previous year Question Papers and Model Papers to attend the self practice exam by themselves and estimate the efficient preparation of your studies. Keep visiting freshersexams.com to know the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 latest announcement from the wbpsc.gov.in.
|West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC )
|Assistant Director of Horticulture, Geography Mistress
|Written Test (Preliminary Screening Test), Interview
WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Syllabus 2020
The West Bengal PSC has released the latest Assistant Director AD Syllabus at online. Here you can check WBPSC Geography Mistress exam syllabus and exam pattern. Here you can get WBPSC Geography Mistress exam syllabus and exam pattern. West Bengal Public Service Commission provides various employment opportunities based on the qualification and eligibility wise. The WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Syllabus for General Knowledge. The DNS Bank Assistant Manager Syllabus and the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Exam Pattern 2020 give here for Written Examination. So, Check details and download of WBPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture Syllabus pdf 2020 is updates here. Check WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Subject wise Syllabus, Exam Pattern pdf in below page.
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
- Indian History.
- Seating Arrangements
- Distance and Arrangements
- Analogy and Classification
- Blood and Coded Relations
- Data Sufficiency and Analysis
- Statement and Conclusion
- Ranking and arrangements
- Series and Alphabets
- Allegations and Mixtures
- Permutation and Combination
- Ratio and Proportion
- Races and games
- Banker’s Discount
- Chain Rules
- Compound Interest
- Square root
- Decimal fractions
- Boats and Streams
- Heights and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Volumes and Surface
- Time and Work
- Problems on Age
- Problems on HCF & LCF
- Software Installing
- Ms. Word
- Ms. Powerpoint
- Data Transfer
- Computer organization
- MS Office Suite
- MS Excel
- The Hardware of Computers
Manures and Manuring
- Organic and inorganic manures
- Bio Agents.
- Deficiency symptoms
- Fertilizer schedule
- Time and method of application.
- Physiological disorders
- Control measures
- Water requirement of different Horticultural crops various irrigation methods including Drip, Sprinkler, Fogging, Misting and Water Stress on Horticultural crops, medicinal and aromatic plants and plantation crops
- Mulching types.
Training and Pruning
- Principles and Methods
- Canopy Architecture
- Planting systems and Planting densities
- Fruit set
- Fruit drop
- Causes and Prevention
- Unfruitfulness associated with External and Internal factors
- Pre and Post Harvest Handling
- Processing and Preservation.
- Role of Plant Growth regulators and their commercial applications in the Horticulture
Seed and Vegetative Propagation
- Advantages and disadvantages – seed propagation
- Seed Treatment
- Vegetative propagation
- Important methods of Vegetative Propagation – Cutting – Layering – Incompatibility – Grafting – Budding – Rootstock – Scion – (Stock – Scion relationship) – Specialized parts of Propagation (bulbs, corns, tubers, offsets, runners, etc.). Nursery management – seed sowing, media, soil, irrigation, nursery diseases, and pests, transplanting, shade and light intensity, germination, weeding, hardening off plants
Tropical, Subtropical, Temperate and Sub-Temperate Horticultural Crops:
- Climate and Soil
- Propagation practices spacing and planting – varieties – Nutrient water and weed management mulching
- Use of growth regulators
- Integrated pest and disease management
- Pre and Postharvest practices
- Processing and Preservation – Marketing, High-density orchards. Scope of cultivation of temperate and sub-temperate fruits, flowers, vegetables, medicinal and aromatic plants in West Bengal, present area, production and productivity of temperate, sub-temperate horticultural crops of West Bengal – reasons for the decline of Mandarin orange production, ways and means to rejuvenate it, area, production and productivity of it
- Minor fruits – their propagation, scope of commercialization in West Bengal
- Black Pepper
- Cinchona, Tea, Coffee, Rubber, Olive, etc. History of Cinchona Cultivation in India and in the world, its role in World Wars, a present state in India
- Darjeeling tea, production, challenges and future scope of continuous cultivation scope of coffee production in West Bengal, present scenario and future possibilities, an initiative of GTA to make a brand name “Kalimpong Coffee’
- Commercial cultivation of rubber in West Bengal, the scope of processing to make finish products – the scope of cultivation in West Bengal
- Tuber crops
- Carrot Radish
- Cabbage etc.
- Exotic vegetable – Broccoli, Brussels, Sprouts, Asparagus, Celery, Spinach, etc
- Cymbidium and Tropical Orchids
- Ipecac, Chirata, Taxus baccata, cinchona and other commercially important Medicinal plants like Ashwagandha, Sweriitia chirata, Rauvolfia serpentina, Valeriana jatamansi, Ocimum sanctum, Artemisia annua, Gymnema Sylvestre, Catharanthus roseus, Piper longum, Withania somnifera, Andrographis paniculata, costus precious, Digitalis purpurea, Stevia, etc
- Medicinal plants grown and used in West Bengal, commercially grown and marketed medicinal plants of Bengal, list of threatened, rare and endangered medicinal plants of Bengal, the scope of commercialization of medicinal plants as an alternate crop in Bengal
- Commercially important aromatic plants notified by Govt. of India like Lemongrass, Citronella, Patchouli, Vetiver, Artemisia annua, Geranium, Minot, Ocimum Eucalyptus, Sandalwood, Lavender, etc.commercially grown and marketed aromatic plants of Bengal, list of threatened, rare and endangered aromatic plants of Bengal, the scope of commercialization of aromatic plants as an alternate crop in Bengal
- Landscaping- design and principles
- Types of gardens
- Garden components
- Flowering, foliage and Avenue trees
- Creepers and Climbers. Cacti and succulents, hedge and edge plants
- Plants for rockery and water garden
- Flowering annuals, Indoor plants, Fardenadornaments
- Arches and pergolas
- Making and maintenance
- Terrace gardening, topiary Bonsai preparation, flower arrangements, urban and Peri-urban Horticulture, Kitchen garden, aeroponics, hydroponics, and Herbal garden
- Definition of organic farming, the scope of organic farming in Horticulture Crops, Certification procedure and inspection of organic production of Horticrops
- Scientific use of microbial inoculants in Horticrops
- Preparation and use of organic manures viz. Enriched compost, Vermicompost, Green manuring, Beejamrutha, Jeevamrutha, Panchagavya, Biodigester Vermi wash, Cow urine, Neem cake, BD-500, etc. Use of Bio-fertilizers viz. Rhizobium, Azotobacter, Azospirillium, phosphate solubilizers, Azolla, plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria, VAM in different Horticultural crops
- Methods of application of biofertilizers. Use of microbial consortia in composting of Agri/horticultural wastes and enrichment of compost. Microbial biocontrol agents viz. pseudomonas, Bacillus, PGPR, etc. Crops suitable for organic farming
- Definition and implementation in Horticultural crops.
- Principles and practices of Integrated Farming System.
- Cultivation of Mushroom
Seed science and technology
- Type of seeds concept of seed quality and factors affecting it. Role and goal of seed technology
- Generation system of seed multiplication, classes of seed. Different organization involve in seed production and certification
- Principles of seed production, seed certification & processing. Seed testing method (Germination test, physical purity test, moisture test, TZ test, etc) principles and methods of seeds storage, IPR and its utilization, PPVR and FR technique of seed production in important vegetable (Tomato, Brinjal, onion, cucurbits, root vegetable, etc)
Soil Science and Agricultural chemistry
- Importance of soil testing, soil sampling procedure for horticulture crops, and interpretation. Plants nutrients – introduction, the definition of nutrient, nutrients accumulation, nutrient uptake, and nutrient removal
- Stout criteria of essentiality
- Classification of essential nutrients as a primary, secondary, and micronutrient. Function and deficiency symptom of nutrient and remedial measures
- Organic matter, the importance of the organic matter, humus, types of humus and importance of humus and organic matter
- Fertilizers – definition, the difference between organic manure and fertilizer
- Classification of fertilizer
- Problematic soil – causes and reclamation methods. Quality of irrigation water and management and integrated plant nutrient management
- Conventional methods of crop improvement, selection, mutation, polyploidy, and clonal selection
- Plant tissue culture – History, Laboratory organization, Sterilization methods, Media preparation, Plant Growth Regulators, Micropropagation, Callus culture, Cell Culture, Protoplast Culture and Fusion, Organogenesis and Somatic embryogenesis
- Application of tissue culture for crop improvement in agriculture, horticulture, and forestry. Methods for Plant Conservation, Cryopreservation, Haploid production: – Anther, Pollen, Embryo and ovule culture and their applications
- Production of bioactive secondary metabolites by plant tissue culture
- Genetic engineering in plants
- Isolation and characterization – drug development, Biopesticides, growth regulators, Biofertilizers
- Value addition via biotransformation. Biocatalyst, Bioremediation, Biofuels, Feedstock chemicals, Designer Chemicals. Hardening of micro propagated plants.
WBPSC Geography Mistress Exam Pattern 2020
We have given various links of WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Recruitment 2020 in below page. Use the links to open the question papers and attend the exam by yourself. Mostly the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Exam Pattern are given in Multiple Choice Questions – Descriptive Type, so already answers given applicants need to choose the right answers. Just understand the questions and start comparing all the answers, based on the difference the correct answer will predict by the aspirants from their WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Exam Pattern preparation level. Soon start your preparation from here and end with the selection list from the result announcement. Keep rocking your studies to achieve your aims with your unlimited knowledge.
Education Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for this WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Recruitment, candidate should qualified in Bachelor with B.Ed recognized board or university. The minimum age of 25 to maximum age of 35 years are prescribed by the official board to shortlist the eligible candidates for apply to this State Government Recruitment 2020.
Document / Certificate Verification
Bringing much cheer to candidates, who have passed the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director exam and plan to get the exam verify their qualification certificates before attending job interviews, an official release has stated that from now onwards candidates can avail the service online instead of spending valuable time at government offices. A candidate who has applied to the Commission on a previous occasion should produce the required documents even though they might have produced the same on a previous occasion and were returned to him. The Original Certificates in support of the claims made in the on-line application, should be produced at the time of the Certificate Verification – Oral Test or when called for by the Commission. One set of xerox copies of all certificates along with a copy of photograph identical to the one that was submitted in the application, should also be handed over while attending the Certificate Verification – Oral Test.
Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
Voter ID Card,
ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Previous Old Question Papers & Study Books, Preparation Materials
The Previous Year Papers are available here. Contenders can easily download the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Last 10 Years Question Papers in English & Hindi. Stepwise procedure for downloading the WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Previous Year Question Paper for written examination is granted below. WBPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Previous year Question Papers for 2018,2017,2016, 2015 and 2014 available in PDF free download below. The books are important for everyone to cover all the subjects wise syllabus topic, based on the official announcement, we have collected the book name with author name listed in below page. Aspirants are suggest to use the given Books and Study Materials for know the brief explanation for every chapter to deep preparation and get qualify in the upcoming written exam. The depth study helps to candidates to improve the understanding level and secure the maximum marks in the test.
The best time to study is in the morning itself. So, make sure you have got enough sleep at night so that you can get up early and cover what’s important.
Candidate should start to plan properly and create a suitable timetable to study.
Allocate time to learn new topics as this means learning everything.
After completing all the topics in the given syllabus, candidates are needing to revise all the prepared chapters to get remember with the help of keynote for avoiding confusion at the official exam commencement.
Learn the easy one along with one difficult topic.
No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. So, make sure you will have to complete within the allotted time.
Group study is use full to crack any written examination. Candidates are required to know the full syllabus of the exam.
Get update the syllabus and exam pattern to cover the complete details of the exam marking scheme and topics. Lastly, keep your motivation level high and don’t compare with anyone.
The exam is the first stage of the examination conducts for all the applied students. We enlisted the pointwise preparation steps to qualify in the written exam.
The exam commenced for a certain time allotted by the authority, candidates are should complete the exam within the given period. So, candidates are advised to make a practice to manage time by using old question papers.